Sunday, April 13, 2008, 00:31
HELLO;
I feel screwed. I feel irritable. I'm messed up. I'm screwing up.
I'm so sorry. I'm trying to sort out my feelings, every feeling, so that I can prepare for the exams. but I dont think it's the right way. I'm putting all my friends aside. I'm somehow trying to screw my friendships up. I'm getting very very sickening. I'm getting short-tempered, I'm getting irritable. I'm compulsive. I'm frustrated. I'm tired. I'll be gone. Keep me while you can.
thanks boyfriend who has all the while been trying to help me sort my feelings, my problems, etc. thank you Chang Wei, who is trying to talk to me at this point of time, but, isnt really working.
soon, I'll be a changed person. dont ask me anything. cause I dont know anything.
|
Sunday, April 13, 2008, 00:31
HELLO;
I feel screwed. I feel irritable. I'm messed up. I'm screwing up.
I'm so sorry. I'm trying to sort out my feelings, every feeling, so that I can prepare for the exams. but I dont think it's the right way. I'm putting all my friends aside. I'm somehow trying to screw my friendships up. I'm getting very very sickening. I'm getting short-tempered, I'm getting irritable. I'm compulsive. I'm frustrated. I'm tired. I'll be gone. Keep me while you can.
thanks boyfriend who has all the while been trying to help me sort my feelings, my problems, etc. thank you Chang Wei, who is trying to talk to me at this point of time, but, isnt really working.
soon, I'll be a changed person. dont ask me anything. cause I dont know anything.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
I JUST WANT A BOYFRIEND!haha.anw, why?
PICTURES OF THE DAY! :DLIM WEN RUI! :D haha. Athel...
HELLO;sports day today.update next time ):Mum's na...
HELLO;I'm still in the process of getting sickk.SP...
in a few months' time, I can see myself basking in...
HELLO;as per usual, Wednesdays are short dayss! (:...
HELLO;am studying and researching for geog test to...
HELLO;just watched lambert's dozing off videos. LO...
tomorrow daddy's going to take his results. mummy ...
HELLO;half brained and I are planning study dates ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|