<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, April 06, 2008, 21:20

tomorrow daddy's going to take his results. mummy will be going along with him. therefore, I'll have two kiddos in my charge tomorrow for a while. I hope daddy's results will be okayy.
please, God, let it be okayy.


today! :D

:X did geog homework during sermon. OOPS. Jessie fell asleep and the stoopid aunty woke her up! GOSH. we're "cursed".

after service, we went outside of the baby room and started taking photos with timothy's macbook. LOL. we've had fun.

soon, we got bored and hungry. decided to pop by macs for some snacks. and in the end, we ordered fries, drinks and 15 pieces of nuggets! :D Shermaine= Curry sauce, Jasmine= BBQ sauce, Mee= Sweet and Sour sauce! :D
we escorted Shermaine back to macs cause there's a dead rat SUPER far off the road and shes scared... O.o and no one bothered to walk her back cause the guys are playing bball and hilary was busy talking on the phone narrating the guys' game of basketball... O.o

so we ate. and went back to church.
waited for people to walk us to Zhi chun's place for the food cum interaction session.
QYDS fetched the girls over.
and the guys walked! :D
and so, we reached early, I did a bit of geog and we went up to see the food and started bringing them down! :D
soon, the food came down slowly one by one.
we had a real feast mann! and it was pretteyyy unhealthy.
try looking at the amount of oil we managed to pour out of the fried potato strips! D:
astonishing!

TAN YOU XIAN! I officially give you the title of "Most Severe Sinner of Gluttony".

I went around feeding people Pocky! HAHA.
and I peeled all the prawns and fed many! (: how nice of me.
we were bloated and started playing this "keep your wives" game. LOL.
and continued eating for a while, and Timothy took out his mac again and we started taking weird photos again.

more food came.
GOSH. you should've seen the number of dishes Zhi Chun whipped up.
around 5plus we walked to this basketball court cause the guys wanted to play basketball.
and then, around 6, we left :D
so now, I'm super bloated still! D:
gosh. THANK GOODNESS there's PE tmr! if not I'm gonna weigh a tonne.
this is the first time I'm pleased that there's PE straight after a weekend! :D
YAY!


I hope this week will be great! :D
Monday: tutoring kidss.
Tuesday: ART + english
Wednesday: Parade! ///GEOGRAPHY TEST!
Thursday: ART + Math ///EMATH TEST!
Friday: Violin! :D
Saturday: Swimming +tennis? :D E&M training! :D
Sunday: Church + meeting


♥,xj :D




back to top