Sunday, March 30, 2008, 22:57
GISELLE @fort canning green hello :D saturday was busyy! ): in the morning, I woke up at 6, rushed a bit of chinese compo, and was too tired, so went back to sleep. then woke up again and rushed it out, just so that I can pass it up that day. but it was only when I reached school I realised Han老师 wont be at school cause she sprained her ankle! ): hope she recovers! I'd rather her be in school making us laugh rather than doing more chinese papers! ): meet the parents was... ouyang was acting cute. Mrs Lim is cute! :D we're now known as the MAGNIFICANT class of 2008! what a name. Ms Ng was the one meeting mummy. long talk.. around half an hour. GOSH. I really need to study, but will mummy just SHUT UP? stop it, will she? went to the bank.. went back home..
went out to st nicks again! suppose to meet sam and chan bros on 74. but they were just too slow. so changed to meet them at the bus stop. waited for quite long.. walked in. crowded. got lost. Jessie came to find us. I never got to see aunty peiyun! ): pretteyy boring! except for the last part which we played games and got our monkeys! HAHA! :D then to church. bible study. cldnt have worship cause of technical problems. I stayed a while and left. FOR GISELLE! :D met up with FiFi and went to find hafeeza and xiaoyi. then finally found them. and dalila came too. PS was infested with Cedarians. we bought food for the picnic and some people called to tell us to better go cause it was getting crowded. we quickly walked to fort canning green and was breathless when we reached.
Giselle was ARTISTIC (another way to say it's boring). but the company was funn! :D our picnic was pathetic compared to the families'! red wine, cheese and crackers.. COOL! :D finished at 9.50. by the time I raeched home it was 11! ): TIRED! ): but it was niceee! :D
photos next time round! ):
will be off to hiatus soon! ):
|
Sunday, March 30, 2008, 22:57
GISELLE @fort canning green hello :D saturday was busyy! ): in the morning, I woke up at 6, rushed a bit of chinese compo, and was too tired, so went back to sleep. then woke up again and rushed it out, just so that I can pass it up that day. but it was only when I reached school I realised Han老师 wont be at school cause she sprained her ankle! ): hope she recovers! I'd rather her be in school making us laugh rather than doing more chinese papers! ): meet the parents was... ouyang was acting cute. Mrs Lim is cute! :D we're now known as the MAGNIFICANT class of 2008! what a name. Ms Ng was the one meeting mummy. long talk.. around half an hour. GOSH. I really need to study, but will mummy just SHUT UP? stop it, will she? went to the bank.. went back home..
went out to st nicks again! suppose to meet sam and chan bros on 74. but they were just too slow. so changed to meet them at the bus stop. waited for quite long.. walked in. crowded. got lost. Jessie came to find us. I never got to see aunty peiyun! ): pretteyy boring! except for the last part which we played games and got our monkeys! HAHA! :D then to church. bible study. cldnt have worship cause of technical problems. I stayed a while and left. FOR GISELLE! :D met up with FiFi and went to find hafeeza and xiaoyi. then finally found them. and dalila came too. PS was infested with Cedarians. we bought food for the picnic and some people called to tell us to better go cause it was getting crowded. we quickly walked to fort canning green and was breathless when we reached.
Giselle was ARTISTIC (another way to say it's boring). but the company was funn! :D our picnic was pathetic compared to the families'! red wine, cheese and crackers.. COOL! :D finished at 9.50. by the time I raeched home it was 11! ): TIRED! ): but it was niceee! :D
photos next time round! ):
will be off to hiatus soon! ):
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
considering to be hiatus for a while.I LOVE PURPLE...
GISELLE WAS NICE :Dmore updates next time!reached ...
HELLO.yesyes, I think I've gone bonkers.I woke up ...
GOTTA START STUDYING!please listen to what I'm NOT...
HAHA;mummy was packing my ex-study room.[now, my b...
HELLO;new skinn :Dtomorrow is meet-the-parents.mum...
I cant breathe once again.I'm exhausted the whole ...
where'd you go?I miss you so, it seems like it's b...
HELLO;GOSH. another day gone by...and weekends are...
HELLO;I'm sneezy wheezy now.. CHOO!I falling very ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|