<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 21:22

HELLO;
I'm sneezy wheezy now.. CHOO!
I falling very sickk.
I want a day off from school!
but it seems impossible.
guess I'll have to bear with it till I fall so sickk that I faint or something.
everyone is falling sickk! ):

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING FIONA WU!
thanks for being so slow frequency and so lame and pai ka and so irritating!
I LOVE YOU! :DD
I'm so nice to spend the whoollleeee recess in class with you on your birthday to avoid the singing of birthday song which you dont really like!
yahh. and you're nice to go down with me arhh..
anw, no matter how dumb you are, I LOVE YOU!
LOL.


my five-day week will become a six-day week this week!
sat: MTP, st nics funfair, TF BS, Giselle! :D
I'm really looking forward to it all. except MTP:D
and Mdm Audra told me that Ms Ng realised she mistook another person for me!
and the teachers apologised about it.
so I guess THE OTHER PERSON has to look out! LOL.
went out in a fluster today.
my face was flushing since last night.
GOSH. forgot to bring some things.
(Thanks Mummy for bringing for me, and managed to buy a lot of things from opposite my school!) LOL.

Highlights of the day:
ENGLISH:
let's all start speaking purrrfectttt english. LOL.
GEOG:
ms Lim can be nice at times. she also observed that we're tired and worn out and asked us to take care! :D
CHINESE:
GOSH. I got reminded by Han lao shi to put in effort and she knows it's not my best! :D

TOP was once again, the annual HOW TO MANAGE STRESS AND STUDY SKILLS WORKSHOP (which doesnt work)
why does the school bother to do such surface work and ask these people to come and give us a lame talk about it?
I bet our fours years in Cedar, we are able to memorize what they say.
we can all just set up consultancies on this topic. LOL.
our group was damn funny.
quoted from kay wei from Val:
I'm fat because I eat a lot.
I eat a lot because I'm stress.
I'm stress because I'm alone.
I'm alone because I'm fat.
"then isnt Ms Lim very stressed?"

and our class amazingly can memorize the things we were asked to memorise :D
the instructor was amazed.
and she was a cedarian too.
and she thinks we're in Cedar because we're smart.
YO. PSLE was nothing.

MUSTER PARADE! :D
GOSH. I think I've got sunburn.
and my feet ache ):
but I think that moment was SPECIAL :D
then we 自拍so much! LOL.
they bully me lahh! make me run in 1.5 inch boots and somemore on uneven surface of the field.. GOSH. in no. 3.
and I bet the people travelling along the PIE must be thinking we're madd.
LOL.





我不服!
some teachers at Cedar has just proved to me that they judge one by their academic achievements rather than character.
that ass changed over time.
we all admit she used to be better last year.
but this year, she deteriorated.
no matter how we explain to the teacher, about her behaviour in class and out, how sucky it was, the teacher insisted shes good. BASED ON HER GODDAMN RESULTS.
and still, the school maintains the stand that they not only base on results, also, character.
I GUESS THEY'RE REALLY BASE MORE, MUCH MUCH MORE ON RESULTS than ones character.
GODDAMN SHIT TEACHER.
you said she hasnt prove herself to be screwed in front of you.
you know why?
TRY COUNTING THE FUCKING NUMBER OF TIMES YOU ACTUALLY APPEARED IN FRONT OF US.
she can goddamn go home to PRACTICE for her piano exam while we're having ____, increasing our own blood pressure.
and still, with the HUGE AMOUNT OF PRACTICE SHE HAS, she can still screw up her exam.
based on the amount of practice and EFFORT she has put in, she should be perfect.
well, practice makes perfect doesnt it?
I WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE HER AS ________.
GO EAT SHIT.
I'm damn pissed.



we'll be the best :D
lovelies! <33!



wonder how our class people performed for the heats :D





青蛙王子拜金女is NICEEEE :D
I want to know what happened later on! :D

YAY! JL and I want to go click five concert! :D




back to top