|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Monday, March 24, 2008, 17:21
today manyy people didnt come to school! saturday is MTP. I'm so gonna die somehow. but I'm a good girl in school lahh! compared to the others.. and the teachers feedback to mdm audra that I am inattentive in class? WHAT THE SHIT. stoopid lum. I'm one of those who doesnt fall aslp or talk much during lessons lahh! at most I just ask evelynn, hafeeza thay all CONSTRUCTIVE QUESTIONS lahh! wth. go eat shit lahh. wth. kanasai. I think today is a funneh day. our class made jokes and laughed like shit. PE was... EH. what's with the Horton? :DD Thanks 妹子, elle and divya for being there for me annd each other for the inclined! LOL. we're seriously losing some arm power there! I'm as light as feather say that when you're doing standing board jump. LOL! and ANTS! OMG. I hate ants when they're in a colony! GOSH. one bunch of them crawled onto me when we were doing crunches and sit ups! miss poon and wa pok helped me sweep them off! :DD gosh. went back to class and continued sweeping ants off frm my shirt and hair! EWWW! evelynn got affected by my "I've got ants on me" feeling. Thanks evelynn for the voodoo from Thailand ! :DD some people are just so free to over Thailand to SHOPP over the three day weekend worhh. and the crackers with pork floss is nice (: thanks for buying for wuileng and letting us eat it :DD HAHA. and chem was FUNNEHH.. this FAT guy was jogging half naked outside our school to and fro! in BRIGHT RED SHORTS. Ms Begam! HAHA! so many jokes about him... Hope he learns his lesson and freaks out when the whole class went to the window to look! LOL. 4S loves typing fast. and 妹子 and Divya got locked in! HAHA. ELLE! LOL. after school! this is the second time in two years that I messed up rosalind's calculator buttons! LOL. the first time was last year. so i guess the average now is once every year! :DD and I had a nice time fixing it :DD stoopid Rosalind.. got money dont know how to spend.. buy calculator just to dismantle it... and assemble again. WAHHLAUU. YAY! :DD I'm a happy kidd :DD P.S. I know secrets you dont know :DD sis will kill me and not talk to me if I ever tell anyone D: but I wont tell anyone! not a single soul! :D I told you about amelia cause I trusted you! and just thought I'd share with you, my beloved! :DDD I LOVE YOUU! HAHA. thanks for calling me lovely and letting me talk to you about... HEH. :D |
|
| back to top | |