<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, March 23, 2008, 21:39

HELLO;

church today was.. we just sang through it.
I'm getting sick again! fever! sinus! everything!
and there's PE tmr. POOPOO.

after church!
liang, chan brothers, boyfriend and I went to ps to get boyfriend's pick :DD
walked around Yamaha.
they just kept playing with everything they came in contact with.
then went princep.
and then we decided to go SOMEWHERE.
took a cab. OUCH. I feel the pinch.
stoopid liang wen, bluff us 8plus only.. WAHLAUU.
so we played?
I feel like a loserr!
HAHA!
should have seen me play playstation mann.
I'm a big loserr mann. LOL.
yesterday I needed joey to TEACH me play nitendo DS.
then now I play playstation like a loserr. LOL
gave my first time to boyfriend...
HAHA! what you thinking?
I meant first ride on LRT with boyfriend lahh!
I took LRT for the first time in my life mann.
HAHA! LOSERR!


HES FINALLY GETTING HIS OWN PHONE!











it seem so close, and comfortable,
yet still, it's awkward I guess.




back to top