|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Monday, March 31, 2008, 18:37
HELLO; GOSH. I'm having a terrible migraine now. today; ms poon said she wont let us tire out cause there's 2.4 tmr. YESYES. THERE'S 2.4 RUN TOMORROW. ARGH. I'm not looking forward to it! and in the end, we were made to run 1.6 with timing! =.- cheat our feelings! but after that we were made to walk around to see the stations, excursion as she said, pretteeyy slack. GEOGRAPHY! Ms Lim is getting funny. and I'm starting to like her! :D her fake italian accent! HAHA! make us laugh like shitt! :D EL was TA. prettey screwed I would say. practically everyone remembered there was TA today in the morning! LOL. Bio, chem, Math was norm. I WANT TO SLEEP AND STUDY! anw, went out a while with Li xiaoyi to popular! :D I'm going to studyy! :D |
|
| back to top | |