Saturday, April 05, 2008, 23:02
HELLO;
half brained and I are planning study dates now! :D I MISS THE SEVENOFUS! D: peiyun,zeemin,shiyun,huiling,beatrice.xurui.mee :D
 photo:the gigantic banner with Gabreeza and fional's face at the school gate! with part As standing there..
today was paul fellowship's 30th anniversary! :D @ guofeng's house Changi Rise. I just realised it's super near Mdm Audra's house! :D woke up at 8 in the morning and had tummy ache. sat in the toilet for a pretteyy long while. came out of it only for breakfast and then had chem tuition. xinying jiejie came and I was still stoning in my room eating ice cream.. HAHA. went out in a rush. didnt realise my laptop was still on. dad called me back to off it.
the four of us planned to meet up at simei mrt.

but we all ended up going in twos. jessie and jasmine went together. enqi and I realised we were taking the same mrt. so when I board, I had to walk all the way back to find her. then we waited for Jess and Jas to finish their lunch and talked a bit. then we had to walk all the way. and with yuxin's SECONDARY infection, we were strolling under the hot sun. enqi decided to be nice and piggy back yuxin all the way from the bus stop till the cross junction. and when we were approaching the gate, guofeng was waiting for us there. and we started calling out to him and yuxin called him "BABY!" and he ran away. LOL. but still, he opened the gate for us. anw, we went to the pool and enqi went swimming while jas and gf went up to do the powerpoint and Jess and I started our attempt to study by the pool while watching enqi swim. but we didnt concentrate for long before yuxin spotted an old hunk. HAHA! and some idiotic kids started swimming towards us and splashing water on us while they were attempting to move gracefully in the water, which obviously, ended in failure. and some abc kids came over and started jumping into the pool in front of us. this small lil girl jumped. the splashes were average. then came this big girl and the moment she jumped in, we didnt had time to move away. so I, being the one closer to her suicide site, got splashed and tasted the pool water. then yuxin and I started rolling on the floor laughing, using our books to cover our faces. enqi came up, bathed, and we started taking photos in the toilet, for goodness sake.
  then we went to the function room and helped arrange and set up the place. and enqi was hungry. so we went up to the house and ate and drank. and we decided to stay there. so we turned on the tv and started watching mtv, and made fun of some things on the programmes. went down at around 5 to play tennis! :D I gave my first time (of tennis, duh!) to jasmine yap! we're equally bad. (but I'm still better, thanks to Ms poon's good training last year! :D ) and SOME people came. and that was when balls started flying all over the place, and they had to run out to get them! :D anw, I was drenched in sweat by the time we went back to the function room for dinner. I had little for dinner and didnt really had appetite. thanks to my tummy ache. the place was small. many had to stand. chimes presented and they said we sang well! :D anw, ran up and down the toilet and screening theatre to watch the waterhorse! :D Lucky kidds and nice theatre! :D we supported the choir with waving arms and their reaction was... funny? the day was pretteyyy nice:D
I finally saw you after you went M.I.A. I missed you, really! :D and you know! :D and your hair! LOL. though we didnt really talk face to face and was pretteyy awkward somehow, but we did sms later on! (: YAY!
do you have this feeling that you have this strong urge to just pick up the phone and call the someone you had been thinking unknowingly? you miss that person even though you werent really close. and whenever that person is not there, you miss that person, think of that person and feels as if the world was so empty? dont tell me.
okayy. gotta go study and do homework! :D nights!
♥ , xj
|
Saturday, April 05, 2008, 23:02
HELLO;
half brained and I are planning study dates now! :D I MISS THE SEVENOFUS! D: peiyun,zeemin,shiyun,huiling,beatrice.xurui.mee :D
 photo:the gigantic banner with Gabreeza and fional's face at the school gate! with part As standing there..
today was paul fellowship's 30th anniversary! :D @ guofeng's house Changi Rise. I just realised it's super near Mdm Audra's house! :D woke up at 8 in the morning and had tummy ache. sat in the toilet for a pretteyy long while. came out of it only for breakfast and then had chem tuition. xinying jiejie came and I was still stoning in my room eating ice cream.. HAHA. went out in a rush. didnt realise my laptop was still on. dad called me back to off it.
the four of us planned to meet up at simei mrt.

but we all ended up going in twos. jessie and jasmine went together. enqi and I realised we were taking the same mrt. so when I board, I had to walk all the way back to find her. then we waited for Jess and Jas to finish their lunch and talked a bit. then we had to walk all the way. and with yuxin's SECONDARY infection, we were strolling under the hot sun. enqi decided to be nice and piggy back yuxin all the way from the bus stop till the cross junction. and when we were approaching the gate, guofeng was waiting for us there. and we started calling out to him and yuxin called him "BABY!" and he ran away. LOL. but still, he opened the gate for us. anw, we went to the pool and enqi went swimming while jas and gf went up to do the powerpoint and Jess and I started our attempt to study by the pool while watching enqi swim. but we didnt concentrate for long before yuxin spotted an old hunk. HAHA! and some idiotic kids started swimming towards us and splashing water on us while they were attempting to move gracefully in the water, which obviously, ended in failure. and some abc kids came over and started jumping into the pool in front of us. this small lil girl jumped. the splashes were average. then came this big girl and the moment she jumped in, we didnt had time to move away. so I, being the one closer to her suicide site, got splashed and tasted the pool water. then yuxin and I started rolling on the floor laughing, using our books to cover our faces. enqi came up, bathed, and we started taking photos in the toilet, for goodness sake.
  then we went to the function room and helped arrange and set up the place. and enqi was hungry. so we went up to the house and ate and drank. and we decided to stay there. so we turned on the tv and started watching mtv, and made fun of some things on the programmes. went down at around 5 to play tennis! :D I gave my first time (of tennis, duh!) to jasmine yap! we're equally bad. (but I'm still better, thanks to Ms poon's good training last year! :D ) and SOME people came. and that was when balls started flying all over the place, and they had to run out to get them! :D anw, I was drenched in sweat by the time we went back to the function room for dinner. I had little for dinner and didnt really had appetite. thanks to my tummy ache. the place was small. many had to stand. chimes presented and they said we sang well! :D anw, ran up and down the toilet and screening theatre to watch the waterhorse! :D Lucky kidds and nice theatre! :D we supported the choir with waving arms and their reaction was... funny? the day was pretteyyy nice:D
I finally saw you after you went M.I.A. I missed you, really! :D and you know! :D and your hair! LOL. though we didnt really talk face to face and was pretteyy awkward somehow, but we did sms later on! (: YAY!
do you have this feeling that you have this strong urge to just pick up the phone and call the someone you had been thinking unknowingly? you miss that person even though you werent really close. and whenever that person is not there, you miss that person, think of that person and feels as if the world was so empty? dont tell me.
okayy. gotta go study and do homework! :D nights!
♥ , xj
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;this week, the number of hours I spent using...
Hearts all over the books.I will do this to my boo...
HIATUStime to put on my nerd look and start muggin...
HIATUSHELLO. Meet my good friend from now on. It w...
HELLO; GOSH. I'm having a terrible migraine now. t...
GISELLE @fort canning greenhello :Dsaturday was bu...
considering to be hiatus for a while.I LOVE PURPLE...
GISELLE WAS NICE :Dmore updates next time!reached ...
HELLO.yesyes, I think I've gone bonkers.I woke up ...
GOTTA START STUDYING!please listen to what I'm NOT...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|