Friday, April 04, 2008, 23:42
HELLO;
this week, the number of hours I spent using the computer was less than 5 hours! :D YAY! well done! I'm kicking my addiction! (:
thursday: nothing much I guess. no math remedial thanks to sec threes! :D
Friday! early in the morning going into school, saw the BIG GIGANTIC BANNER with Hafeeza, Fiona Lee their face on the wall at the gate! HAHA! laughed all the way up to class. went into class and Hafeeza was there. I was like.. "HAFEEZA! ... " then she knew what I was talking about. LOL. Hilarious. everyone made fun of them. LOL. GEOGRAPHY: we did our food geography! Aneroxic and bullemia. SCARY! ): we should really raise the awareness of these frightening problems and consequences! then we watched CSI :D the disgusting rat crawled out of the model's mouth! GOSH! O.O Chinese was okayy. English was spent in the lab. CE was spent by Mdm Audra and her explaining bout yesterday and my name was mentioned. cause I smsed an apology to her last night cause while I was bathing, I was thinking about a lot.. so yea. kinda figured out it was partly our fault. Recess. TBH brought down reflections by the part bs. HAHA. I'm scary and sacarstic and I dont talk much.. and.. I'm strict. HAHA. we had a great time reading the reflections! :D SSHIST. HAFEEZA! Gabriella! HAHA! Vanessa Hudgens! Gabreeza! HAHA. we laughed our whole period away thanks to group work with Charmaine, Atiqah, Hafeeza, XiaoYi and Eve! :D Math.. was.. DIFFERENTIATING! ): assembly was another laughing sensation! OMG. the masks and that old man were so cute! :D how true about the masks. and the uniform issue.. LOL.
stayed back for chem, then slacked at TBH's class waiting for her.. then one bunch of us went out to eat.. there's something wrong with Nabila, Elle and Hafiza arhh! HAHA. "EH, fionalee, I thought I saw you in school? " (referring to the large banner with her face) HAHA!!!! after eating, we went back to school and played hang man! :D and SPEECH DAY!
sis was mean. and distant. she didnt even told me about getting the most outstanding student of the year award! ): but she did sms a bit.. (: I MISS HER! D:
21days to exams! D: I'm tired. that's all for now.. no mood.. no energy! byee!
|
Friday, April 04, 2008, 23:42
HELLO;
this week, the number of hours I spent using the computer was less than 5 hours! :D YAY! well done! I'm kicking my addiction! (:
thursday: nothing much I guess. no math remedial thanks to sec threes! :D
Friday! early in the morning going into school, saw the BIG GIGANTIC BANNER with Hafeeza, Fiona Lee their face on the wall at the gate! HAHA! laughed all the way up to class. went into class and Hafeeza was there. I was like.. "HAFEEZA! ... " then she knew what I was talking about. LOL. Hilarious. everyone made fun of them. LOL. GEOGRAPHY: we did our food geography! Aneroxic and bullemia. SCARY! ): we should really raise the awareness of these frightening problems and consequences! then we watched CSI :D the disgusting rat crawled out of the model's mouth! GOSH! O.O Chinese was okayy. English was spent in the lab. CE was spent by Mdm Audra and her explaining bout yesterday and my name was mentioned. cause I smsed an apology to her last night cause while I was bathing, I was thinking about a lot.. so yea. kinda figured out it was partly our fault. Recess. TBH brought down reflections by the part bs. HAHA. I'm scary and sacarstic and I dont talk much.. and.. I'm strict. HAHA. we had a great time reading the reflections! :D SSHIST. HAFEEZA! Gabriella! HAHA! Vanessa Hudgens! Gabreeza! HAHA. we laughed our whole period away thanks to group work with Charmaine, Atiqah, Hafeeza, XiaoYi and Eve! :D Math.. was.. DIFFERENTIATING! ): assembly was another laughing sensation! OMG. the masks and that old man were so cute! :D how true about the masks. and the uniform issue.. LOL.
stayed back for chem, then slacked at TBH's class waiting for her.. then one bunch of us went out to eat.. there's something wrong with Nabila, Elle and Hafiza arhh! HAHA. "EH, fionalee, I thought I saw you in school? " (referring to the large banner with her face) HAHA!!!! after eating, we went back to school and played hang man! :D and SPEECH DAY!
sis was mean. and distant. she didnt even told me about getting the most outstanding student of the year award! ): but she did sms a bit.. (: I MISS HER! D:
21days to exams! D: I'm tired. that's all for now.. no mood.. no energy! byee!
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
Hearts all over the books.I will do this to my boo...
HIATUStime to put on my nerd look and start muggin...
HIATUSHELLO. Meet my good friend from now on. It w...
HELLO; GOSH. I'm having a terrible migraine now. t...
GISELLE @fort canning greenhello :Dsaturday was bu...
considering to be hiatus for a while.I LOVE PURPLE...
GISELLE WAS NICE :Dmore updates next time!reached ...
HELLO.yesyes, I think I've gone bonkers.I woke up ...
GOTTA START STUDYING!please listen to what I'm NOT...
HAHA;mummy was packing my ex-study room.[now, my b...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|