<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, April 09, 2008, 00:45

HELLO;

am studying and researching for geog test tomorrow now.
I can feel the pressure.
that's why I'm falling sick.
came down with flu.
but still going to school I guess.
this morning I just had sore throat.
sat for 5items! :D OMGOMGOMG.
had a terrible headache and still having,
shoulders aching,
feeling tired and sickk of course.
then had cough..
itchy throat,
and now, sneezing, wheezing and blowing.
GOSH.
My body feel so jammed.
and eight friggin mozzie bites in two days.
and still itching.

trying to concentrate to study well..
researching for HDI.
I swear that after these test, I'm going to really start studying for exams.
it's in two weeks time?!
OMG. STUDYY!




back to top