Monday, April 07, 2008, 17:20

HELLO;
just watched lambert's dozing off videos. LOL. and I thought only adults would be tired till they doze off like that! LOL. Lambert's video tolly made me laugh.
18 more days and I havent sorted out my topics and notes for revision! ): DANG.
Chew Xiao Jun's Policy of Isolationism is as stated below. She will rush home as soon as possible straight after she is done with what she has to do outside. She will finish all her homework on time. She will try not to talk to people even if she is online. She will only be out when it is needed/ an emergancy. She will bring her mp3 and books out wherever she is. She will make the most out of her time revising. She will not go out with you at all. She will only watch tv at 7 & 10PM on channel U. She will only go out with people for study sessions. She will... EH. wait till I come up with more. That's all for now! :D
how sweet. To be in love. sometimes, I get jealous of how sweet people's boyfriends are. sometimes, I just wish I had that someone to miss. sometimes, I just wish there'll be this person who will just cheer me up when I'm down, pop by when I'm sick, surprise me while I'm alone. slowly, these sometimes are becoming most of the time... 
OKAYY! good luck to me! I'M GOING TO DO MY WORK AND START STUDYING! :D YAY!
I think today was funn. some how. but I keep getting mozzie bites! ): evelynn didnt bring her specs. so I became her eyes. LOL. sometimes, it's nice sitting where I'm sitting at now:D and I kept scores for the chem quiz today! :D and I helped some people out with answering, even though they're not my group members! :D
xoxo, me.
|
Monday, April 07, 2008, 17:20

HELLO;
just watched lambert's dozing off videos. LOL. and I thought only adults would be tired till they doze off like that! LOL. Lambert's video tolly made me laugh.
18 more days and I havent sorted out my topics and notes for revision! ): DANG.
Chew Xiao Jun's Policy of Isolationism is as stated below. She will rush home as soon as possible straight after she is done with what she has to do outside. She will finish all her homework on time. She will try not to talk to people even if she is online. She will only be out when it is needed/ an emergancy. She will bring her mp3 and books out wherever she is. She will make the most out of her time revising. She will not go out with you at all. She will only watch tv at 7 & 10PM on channel U. She will only go out with people for study sessions. She will... EH. wait till I come up with more. That's all for now! :D
how sweet. To be in love. sometimes, I get jealous of how sweet people's boyfriends are. sometimes, I just wish I had that someone to miss. sometimes, I just wish there'll be this person who will just cheer me up when I'm down, pop by when I'm sick, surprise me while I'm alone. slowly, these sometimes are becoming most of the time... 
OKAYY! good luck to me! I'M GOING TO DO MY WORK AND START STUDYING! :D YAY!
I think today was funn. some how. but I keep getting mozzie bites! ): evelynn didnt bring her specs. so I became her eyes. LOL. sometimes, it's nice sitting where I'm sitting at now:D and I kept scores for the chem quiz today! :D and I helped some people out with answering, even though they're not my group members! :D
xoxo, me.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
tomorrow daddy's going to take his results. mummy ...
HELLO;half brained and I are planning study dates ...
HELLO;this week, the number of hours I spent using...
Hearts all over the books.I will do this to my boo...
HIATUStime to put on my nerd look and start muggin...
HIATUSHELLO. Meet my good friend from now on. It w...
HELLO; GOSH. I'm having a terrible migraine now. t...
GISELLE @fort canning greenhello :Dsaturday was bu...
considering to be hiatus for a while.I LOVE PURPLE...
GISELLE WAS NICE :Dmore updates next time!reached ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|