|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, April 10, 2008, 18:43
I'm still in the process of getting sickk. SPORTS DAY TOMORROW AT BISHAN STADIUM! :D hope garde wins! :D hope our class will get the best sec four class again! :D YAY! today we got changed of our seats once again. now, I'm still sitting at the back. Just with completely different people. KAY WEI AND CHARMAINE! stuck between two good friends. thanks Kay wei for comforting me when Mdm Lum came over and picked on me again, even though I'm pretteyy used to it. and thanks for exchanging questions with me! :D HAHA. I'm changing. I'm keeping things to myself now, I'm keep mum. I'm getting filled with thoughts quietly by myself. sorry. I'm getting irritable and easily irritated. sorry. I WANT AN IPOD TOUCH. and I also want a new backpack! and a new pencilcase! :D something like monkey! :D |
|
| back to top | |