<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, April 13, 2008, 16:58

HELLO;

TWELVE DAYS MORE.
I really really need to start.
GOSH.
how I wish the number of days would increase, but no it wont.
So I cant keep putting off my work.

Today was yesterday's tomorrow.
this year was last year's next year.


Firstly, I'll silent my handphone.
secondly, I'll keep my computer away.
Thirdly, I'll take out my books and notes.
FINALLY, I'll study.
YAY! :D
Would you like to be my study partner? (:
Woule you like to be there for me and encourage me? (:


this time, I'm really going to be on
HIATUS.


P.S. I love you (:
I'll miss you guys out there reading and caring about me! :D
please continue tagging NICE stuff! :D


I let go first, because I'm afraid.
Afraid that I would be the one being let go.

I give my best.
I will not say I could have done better after the whole thing is over.
I will not say that I had regrets.

These will be my formulaes for success! :D
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward.
-Firdtjof Nansen
Make use of time, let not advantage slip.
-William Shakespeare
You will never "find" time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.
-Charles Bruxton
The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.
-Solomon Ibn Gabriol
Time and tide wait for no man.
-Geoffrey Chaucer
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
-Thomas Jefferson
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.
-Vince Lombardi
If you wish success in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius.
-Jospeph Addison





back to top