Friday, April 18, 2008, 22:23
HELLO;
tomorrow morning: Chem lesson with Ms Begam! :D noon till night: Harbourfront/Sentosa/郊游/movie/window shopping/burn fats! (: no chimes cause 老师got high fever[suspected dengue! D: ]
yesyes. back to school todayy (: some people (I can see, because of where I'm sitting, they really) dont wish for me to go back to school. but screw them. I think missing school for even one single day is screwed! D: I wont ever ever miss school again! D: phlegm in my throat! ): though I wasnt warned about the chineses compo writing, I still managed to complete it! (: and faster than the others! (: YAY! (: I love humanities! :DD Geog/ss/hist! (: I miss math-doing! :D assembly was campaign speeches by the sec three head prefect nominees. 1 was pretteyyy fake, but still, kind of convincing. 2 was arrogant, tough, tries hard, maybe too hard to be a leader. 3 was meek, kinda let's-work-hand-in-hand, weirrdddd though. who should I vote for? many are planning to make their votes void! HAHA.
McFly is stuck in my head now. thanks to Just My Luck! (:
it was heartwarming to see such singaporeans. it's the less-than-tenth-time I've met such nice people :D Singaporeans. Sighs.
It takes two people to make a lie work: the person who tells it, and the one who believes it. You can invent any fiction and call it life; I thought that if I did it often enough, I might start to believe it. Sometimes, when you don't ask questions, it's not because you are afraid that someone will lie in your face. It's because you're afraid they'll tell you the truth. Is it?
I don't count sheep; I count days. I don't pray; I barter with God. I make a list of things I've taken for granted, because I always thought I would have access to them: Meat that requires a knife. Pens. Caffeinated coffee. A child's belly laugh. A butterfly's tango. Paperwork. Pitch dark. Snow clouds. Utter quiet. You. -Andrew.
LAST WEEKEND TO MUGG! ):
|
Friday, April 18, 2008, 22:23
HELLO;
tomorrow morning: Chem lesson with Ms Begam! :D noon till night: Harbourfront/Sentosa/郊游/movie/window shopping/burn fats! (: no chimes cause 老师got high fever[suspected dengue! D: ]
yesyes. back to school todayy (: some people (I can see, because of where I'm sitting, they really) dont wish for me to go back to school. but screw them. I think missing school for even one single day is screwed! D: I wont ever ever miss school again! D: phlegm in my throat! ): though I wasnt warned about the chineses compo writing, I still managed to complete it! (: and faster than the others! (: YAY! (: I love humanities! :DD Geog/ss/hist! (: I miss math-doing! :D assembly was campaign speeches by the sec three head prefect nominees. 1 was pretteyyy fake, but still, kind of convincing. 2 was arrogant, tough, tries hard, maybe too hard to be a leader. 3 was meek, kinda let's-work-hand-in-hand, weirrdddd though. who should I vote for? many are planning to make their votes void! HAHA.
McFly is stuck in my head now. thanks to Just My Luck! (:
it was heartwarming to see such singaporeans. it's the less-than-tenth-time I've met such nice people :D Singaporeans. Sighs.
It takes two people to make a lie work: the person who tells it, and the one who believes it. You can invent any fiction and call it life; I thought that if I did it often enough, I might start to believe it. Sometimes, when you don't ask questions, it's not because you are afraid that someone will lie in your face. It's because you're afraid they'll tell you the truth. Is it?
I don't count sheep; I count days. I don't pray; I barter with God. I make a list of things I've taken for granted, because I always thought I would have access to them: Meat that requires a knife. Pens. Caffeinated coffee. A child's belly laugh. A butterfly's tango. Paperwork. Pitch dark. Snow clouds. Utter quiet. You. -Andrew.
LAST WEEKEND TO MUGG! ):
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;study/sleep/rest/catching up/reading day.got...
ANYWAYS,to my poly friends,Have fun and good luck ...
HELLO;TWELVE DAYS MORE.I really really need to sta...
When people we love make choices,we don't always u...
HELLO;I feel screwed.I feel irritable.I'm messed u...
I JUST WANT A BOYFRIEND!haha.anw, why?
PICTURES OF THE DAY! :DLIM WEN RUI! :D haha. Athel...
HELLO;sports day today.update next time ):Mum's na...
HELLO;I'm still in the process of getting sickk.SP...
in a few months' time, I can see myself basking in...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|