Monday, April 21, 2008, 20:40
HELLO;
to that someone. I know you friggin dont like me. well, I cant say you act like you like me, but well, at least be a least bit polite. I dont think I know you as I had used to. I dont know what the friggin hell happened, or least bit, the reason which caused the sudden dislike of me. But at least, show a lil bit of consideration, as to talk not that loudly and obviously as you do. I'm sorry you cant help it. You bitch about me in your whole gang. what's up? It's not very nice. fcuk off. and you too. you're close but far. we're not as nice to each other as near as we are. it takes others to come and tell me they can see. but heck. is it because of my results? SCREW YOU. I'll do friggin well you'll take your contacts/specs off.
thanks for the TRUE friends who are standing by me (:
don't bother figuring out who I'm talking about. if you think it's you, I can't help what you think.
don't think I'll be nice always. there's always a limit. but I'm stretching it for your benefit. before I explode up with pent up emotions. This anger I have, I'm changing it to be used on a better purpose -- STUDY! :D for I know, whoever angers me, controls me. therefore, I wont give a damn about you. Move on, assholes.
I'm patient, and forgiving (:
|
Monday, April 21, 2008, 20:40
HELLO;
to that someone. I know you friggin dont like me. well, I cant say you act like you like me, but well, at least be a least bit polite. I dont think I know you as I had used to. I dont know what the friggin hell happened, or least bit, the reason which caused the sudden dislike of me. But at least, show a lil bit of consideration, as to talk not that loudly and obviously as you do. I'm sorry you cant help it. You bitch about me in your whole gang. what's up? It's not very nice. fcuk off. and you too. you're close but far. we're not as nice to each other as near as we are. it takes others to come and tell me they can see. but heck. is it because of my results? SCREW YOU. I'll do friggin well you'll take your contacts/specs off.
thanks for the TRUE friends who are standing by me (:
don't bother figuring out who I'm talking about. if you think it's you, I can't help what you think.
don't think I'll be nice always. there's always a limit. but I'm stretching it for your benefit. before I explode up with pent up emotions. This anger I have, I'm changing it to be used on a better purpose -- STUDY! :D for I know, whoever angers me, controls me. therefore, I wont give a damn about you. Move on, assholes.
I'm patient, and forgiving (:
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
to that someone! :Dthanks for hearing me whine and...
considering to be a humanitarian or conservationis...
cant believe I'm actually blogging now.anws,STUDY!...
hello; chem remedial todayy was pretteyy casual! (...
HELLO;tomorrow morning: Chem lesson with Ms Begam!...
HELLO;study/sleep/rest/catching up/reading day.got...
ANYWAYS,to my poly friends,Have fun and good luck ...
HELLO;TWELVE DAYS MORE.I really really need to sta...
When people we love make choices,we don't always u...
HELLO;I feel screwed.I feel irritable.I'm messed u...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|