<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, April 24, 2008, 23:31

HEY YOU;
就是你.

thanks for those wonderful times talking to each other these days.
Sometimes, you cheer me up.
But sometimes, yahh... I will feel like bashing you up. LOL. Idk why.

We both know that people are against us and thinks that I like you, but I seriously don't.
You're not my type, they say, I say.
We're just like good friends.
But we can't get close, cause of restrictions.
People tell me what they don't tell you.
It's all my fault, they say.
Because I act like I like you.
but I really don't.
They are telling ME to draw the line.
Only if you were me, you'll feel the pressure that sometimes, you feel that you'll be better off without this friendship.
You are my jinx.

Sometimes, it feels childish being with you, good and bad.
Sometimes, it's good once in a while to release the kid that you have kept in you.
Sometimes, you make me feel so much smarter and mature than you! :D
even though, by age, you're older.
Thanks for everything, my dear friend.

But now, let us, through my exam period, distant ourselves away from each other.
I'm afraid we might get too cold.
As they say, what can't kill you makes you stronger.
So it's extremes.
I'm afraid that we'll really drift far apart.
Let's just hope that we won't have that moment when we pass by each other, we don't say hi.
Then, we will be able to please those around us.
But are you willing to it all let go?
cause if you do, I won't have anything to say, and I won't mind.


bye, my friend.
it won't be the same again.
i promise.




back to top