<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, September 11, 2008, 00:13

& I'm currently happily redoing my bio notes, and it's really nice to be doing biology again.
& I still don't know if I should take arts or science.
& I really don't know what I want to be next time.
& I'd really like to be smsing crazily with MB again. Can't wait for his prelims to be over! :DD
& there's tuition tomorrow
& therefore, I won't be going to join the rest at Dhouby cause I'll only be there for an hour or so
& they'll most probably be late.
& I can't wait for the gospel rally and listening to teacher play and stuff.
& I can't wait to help the kids confirm their belief in God, the one and only[:
& I really really really want my nano.
& I've gotten my Raffles hotel snowskin champagne mooncake!:DD I LOVE DADDY.
& I'm craving for the piggy mooncake thingy noww.
&, there's so many &s. [:
& now, I'm going to continue with biology [:




back to top