Sunday, September 07, 2008, 23:01
PEEWEE. School holidays are over. Hello school. Hello no life. SEIZE THE DAY is my code from now on[: Church today, new shoes hurt. But they're still beautiful :D Sunday school-normal. Sermon was good[: the bible college dean is really good[: I love his sermons since last year's retreat[: After church was hub with Sam, Reb and Jas oh, and Enqi, but she went off after a few moments. Thanks to Jas, we went for Mos burger. And I saw private plane with another girl. Yay. One of those really weird moments. Really wanted to leave, teased awfully by the three others and oh gosh. Couldn't stand it, smsed mentos boy and disrupted his study marathon[: walked around painfully, talking crap, laughing at loads of things. Sweet talk-ed and then home, supposedly to study. Ended up watching I Propose and Fashion Police. Mum came home, I went to nap. Woke up at 5plus 6, ate dinner, went to Jessie's to go for the briefing stuff with her mum and mummy to Newton church. Went there late, on purpose. Then back home again. ARGH. HELLO HELLO. I'm so not prepared to get my results, I tell you. I will cry.   I miss the person who gave me the pink roses, I miss the people who gave me the balloons, excluding Samuel Ten[: MB <33!
|
Sunday, September 07, 2008, 23:01
PEEWEE. School holidays are over. Hello school. Hello no life. SEIZE THE DAY is my code from now on[: Church today, new shoes hurt. But they're still beautiful :D Sunday school-normal. Sermon was good[: the bible college dean is really good[: I love his sermons since last year's retreat[: After church was hub with Sam, Reb and Jas oh, and Enqi, but she went off after a few moments. Thanks to Jas, we went for Mos burger. And I saw private plane with another girl. Yay. One of those really weird moments. Really wanted to leave, teased awfully by the three others and oh gosh. Couldn't stand it, smsed mentos boy and disrupted his study marathon[: walked around painfully, talking crap, laughing at loads of things. Sweet talk-ed and then home, supposedly to study. Ended up watching I Propose and Fashion Police. Mum came home, I went to nap. Woke up at 5plus 6, ate dinner, went to Jessie's to go for the briefing stuff with her mum and mummy to Newton church. Went there late, on purpose. Then back home again. ARGH. HELLO HELLO. I'm so not prepared to get my results, I tell you. I will cry.   I miss the person who gave me the pink roses, I miss the people who gave me the balloons, excluding Samuel Ten[: MB <33!
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
A camera without a memory card; it's like me witho...
hello; You know something I know? It's Friday. Sep...
NOT REALLY CLEVER; Acts 17:16-34This was what I di...
I FEEL FRIENDLESS. THERE'RE SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND ...
I saw this shirt just before I walked to the mall ...
RUN, BABY, RUN. Hello; Today will not be what you ...
HELLO;I don't really agree with dajiejie's way/met...
I hope you get what I mean when I say I don't want...
HELLO; I LOVE MB. He is such a pig [:
have you ever pondered, WHAT WILL PEOPLE REMEMBER ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|