<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, September 03, 2008, 00:32

have you ever pondered,
WHAT WILL PEOPLE REMEMBER THE MOST ABOUT ME IF I DIE?

You can't undo something that's happened; you can't take back a word that's already been said out loud. You'll think about me and wish that you had been able to talk me out of this. You'll try to figure out what would have been the one right thing to say, to do. I guess I should tell you, DON'T BLAME YOURSELF; THIS ISN'T YOUR FAULT, but that would be a lie. You'll cry at my funeral. You'll say it didn't have to be this way. You will act like everyone expects you to.
But will you miss me?
More importantly- will I miss you?
Does either one of us really want to hear the answer to that question?

I have this gigantic blue-black, or should I say brown? It's swelling.. it's right on top of my vein. I didn't even know why or how I got that terrible bruise. Am I going to die soon? It came right after my swollen bleeding toe. I didn't even had the strength to use my left hand this morning. What's happening?




back to top