<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, May 02, 2008, 21:42

Earlier this few weeks, I've been missing popo.
I wanted to go visit her but I never found the time.
And just now, over dinner, mummy and I planned to go over tomorrow first thing in the morning to have breakfast with her and keep her company.
and just, ahyi and jiujiu called to say that popo say shes not feeling well.
and now, they're at the hospital with popo.
I hope she'll be okayy [:

I don't like to miss people.
Whenever I miss that particular person, something, usually bad, will happen to the person.
They say it's coincidental.
But my instincts/sixth sense/ psychic/ dejavu is pretteeyyy strong and accurate.

the past few times when I miss the people,
they passed away.
seriously.

Firstly, last year during my examination period,
I began to miss my nainai.
and she was hospitalised.
and then, during my paper, I began thinking about her and planned to go visit her after my paper.
after my paper, sis and I went out to studyy at school/pp macs/kfc.
at pp macs when sis went up to her house, mummy and daddy called/smsed me about nainai! D:
I was in such shock my voice trembled and I began crying! ):
that was the first, most memorable one.

Secondly, the week which I got my chinese olevel results.
XJLS was critically ill in the hospital.
and I had that fear and urge she would go anytime.
I missed her.
and I miss having her to miss.
and then, she went away.
and never came back.

All these instincts/ sixth sense/ psychic-ness makes me depressed.
It's like you have that gut feeling, and then, it happens.
It makes you have regrets.
I don't like having regrets.
I don't like having these feelings either.



I'm feeling really sadd now.
I don't know why but I am feeling sorry for myself.




back to top