<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, May 01, 2008, 18:18

HELLO;

never trust adults.
I know I'll become one of these miserable horrible creatures one day.
they lie, they cheat feelings, they're mean, and miserable.
however, there are always exceptions, I hope.

If I asked you how was something,
and I didnt go for it,
please don't say: it was good. a pity you didn't go.
you're a sucker for it.

I'm attempting amath noww.
I think amath sucks and cheats all your feelings away.
Just to get that pitiful 3 marks, you have to do 3/4 page of workings for it.
I need someone to save me from amath! D:
HAHA. wenrui just called to teach me math! :D
thank youuu! (:
smarty pants!
I shall go back to doing my math! (:

byee! (:




back to top