|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 18:18
CHEMISTRY; was a killer today. everyone had plenty of question marks on their faces after the paper. GEOGRAPHY; I just puked out whatever I had (: try writing a 9-page long essay/answers in 2h15min [: my whole arm and shoulders were aching! ]: sometimes, they should just have different venues for the elective people and pure people. I felt like plugging out the mic when the teachers were dismissing the elective people [: I'm mean, I know. but it's like I'm trying to squeeze my brain dry and they're down there interrupting my thoughts. but anw, I think it'll most probably be the best geog script I have ever produced in my whole two years of taking pure geog? [: I HOPE SO [: YAYY! tmr public holiday! [: I'm thinking of mugging the whole night tonight till early morn, like what I did. but it appears I'm getting flu from someone! ]: so tmr. I'm still thinking if I should go... yesyesyes.. thinking. but most probably, yes? AMATH, BIOLOGY; HISTORY. All I'm left with. |
|
| back to top | |