<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, May 02, 2008, 20:17


You make me feel like screaming my head off at you;



I will not regret things/decisions I had/have/will make in my life.
I going to bathe, and call popo and just enjoy her presence over the phone.
I MISS SO MANYY PEOPLE.


I want a sleepover.
anyone wants to come over for one?

talk like we have/will never talk again;
chatting our way into the night;
watching movies/videos;
gossip;
studyy;
play a fool;
eat! :D
HAVE FUN! :D
Shermaine and I planning for makan outingg! (:
YAY!
Holland V! :D



I'm having a fever now! D:
jap show marathon with mummy! :D


byee!






back to top