Friday, May 02, 2008, 00:26
HATE IS A STRONG WORD; but I really really really really don't like you.
I NEED MY MOCHA TMR AT STARBUCKS! cause I'm not gna sleep tonight! (: but I also want my Mango! (: SAVE MONEYY! :D but I'm still going starbucks tmr! (:
 sugarcoated cupcakes. Marmalade pantry anyone? (: after examms! (: sushi too! (: movies, shopping, holidays, gathering!!! :D I miss the whole seven of us hanging out together! ): playy! :D it's so tempting. I cant believe I'm saying this, but I feel like giving up mugging for mids.
 I miss doing this at the swing at popo's estate! (: I miss popo! D: I miss her so badly I wish she would call or I could just call her, but it'll be weird to call and tell her I miss her so badly and that I just wanted to hear her voice! ): I miss the nice food she would cook up together with ah yi every family gathering! I miss her telling me, not nagging, at why I should study hard and how she believes I'll do well. I miss her asking me many questions! D: I miss her talking about the past! I miss just sitting there hearing her talk and looking at her! I miss addressing her before I eat my meals! ): I miss holding her wrinkly, crinkly hands! D: I miss stayovers at her house when I was little, when mummy and daddy dumped me there while they werent in Singapore! and I would wake up earlier than her and just try not to make any noise while I got out of bed! (: I miss the PSLE year when everyone went for church camp and I had to stay behind for extra lessons and I stayed at popo's house and she was so nice to drive and fetch me every single day to and from school! (: I miss how she'll make plans for me to stay at her house but it doesn't work out everytime! ): to summarize the above points, I MISS MY POPO DEARLY! :D
sighs. I hope it'll be over soon, this nightmare.
|
Friday, May 02, 2008, 00:26
HATE IS A STRONG WORD; but I really really really really don't like you.
I NEED MY MOCHA TMR AT STARBUCKS! cause I'm not gna sleep tonight! (: but I also want my Mango! (: SAVE MONEYY! :D but I'm still going starbucks tmr! (:
 sugarcoated cupcakes. Marmalade pantry anyone? (: after examms! (: sushi too! (: movies, shopping, holidays, gathering!!! :D I miss the whole seven of us hanging out together! ): playy! :D it's so tempting. I cant believe I'm saying this, but I feel like giving up mugging for mids.
 I miss doing this at the swing at popo's estate! (: I miss popo! D: I miss her so badly I wish she would call or I could just call her, but it'll be weird to call and tell her I miss her so badly and that I just wanted to hear her voice! ): I miss the nice food she would cook up together with ah yi every family gathering! I miss her telling me, not nagging, at why I should study hard and how she believes I'll do well. I miss her asking me many questions! D: I miss her talking about the past! I miss just sitting there hearing her talk and looking at her! I miss addressing her before I eat my meals! ): I miss holding her wrinkly, crinkly hands! D: I miss stayovers at her house when I was little, when mummy and daddy dumped me there while they werent in Singapore! and I would wake up earlier than her and just try not to make any noise while I got out of bed! (: I miss the PSLE year when everyone went for church camp and I had to stay behind for extra lessons and I stayed at popo's house and she was so nice to drive and fetch me every single day to and from school! (: I miss how she'll make plans for me to stay at her house but it doesn't work out everytime! ): to summarize the above points, I MISS MY POPO DEARLY! :D
sighs. I hope it'll be over soon, this nightmare.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
I'm looking forward to starbucks studyy by myself,...
HEY;if you really care, you'll be reading this rig...
HELLO;never trust adults.I know I'll become one of...
HELLO;HAPPY LABOUR/MAY DAY.mother/fathers' day is ...
congratulations exams, you have made xiaojun cry s...
HELLO;CHEMISTRY; was a killer today.everyone h...
HELLO;it's 0505h noww.I've just finished 2/3 of my...
HELLO; it's going to be 2 soon. I still have four...
HELLO;to that someone: welcome back to my life. I ...
OCD;OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|