<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, May 01, 2008, 21:22

HEY;
if you really care, you'll be reading this right now.

why is it that you contribute but never get anything back?
Don't they call this Karma, whatever goes around, comes around?
why is it that you're so nice to others and they turn back to you so coldly or even rudely?
why am I always the one?
why do I contribute to a friendship and don't get what I need in return?
why does this kind of thing discourage me and harden me for a while, at times, make me get into a fit and then, I'll natuarally forget it and be nice again?
I don't know where my true friends are, anymore.

I really need a good a/e math and chem tuition teacher.
GOSH.
xinying and yeong hui jiejie won't be able to teach me for long due to their obligations.
GOSHGOSH.
HELP!
GOSHGOSHGOSH!




back to top