<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, May 04, 2008, 22:01

HELLO;


Me not having my best six friends is like a drug addict without her drugs :DD
that's how much I love them.
We're best friends because our parents can't stand us being sisters [:



todayy! [:
sunday school class was bigg.
sec 2+3+4 combined! [:
talked about violence but with the bible this time round! [:
I think service was nicee [:
I like the speaker, though hes a bit weird/eccentric! [:
but it was really nice! :DD
it was about thanksgiving [:

went to vegetarian for lunch,
N&B for jasmine's lunch.
we stayed there to do work while the guys came to join us.
then boyfriend, xian and I went to town to accompany boyfriend getting her wedges heels and flats [:
LOL.
crowded/chaotic.
I miss going to town! ]:
boyfriend and us seperated wayss. ]:
had fun todayy! [:




back to top