<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, May 03, 2008, 21:50

HELLO;

todayy, I relaxed the day away.
GOSH.so I'd better start studying soon [:
LASTTT FINALLLL PAPERR! HISTORY!! [:

MORNING;
i dragged myself out of bed.
mummy and I went over to popo's, buying her breakfast.
as she was eating, she recounted the events last night when she was rushed to the hospital by my uncle [:
(p.s. Jiujiu got another dog now, adopted. and they say it's ugly. idk. but I still love dogs [: but I think I'll have more interest in korkor's goldie [: )
and so, ahyi came by later on [:
she cooked delicious 田鸡粥 [:
and todayy was the FIRST TIME ever i ate it.
it was kinda delicious, actually [:
I rmb the previous time, when I was really really really young, we went to the frog farm with church and I refused to try it [:
ohoh! before that, I was nice :DD
I helped cut up nice sweet pears, mop the whole place up, the whole of the first storey,
except at the table where they were talking at, the stairs frm the first storey to the second,
the second storey, except jiujiu and the abandoned room! [:
frm doing those chores, I earned a nice big blister at my thumb, which shows that I don't usually do housework! [: and also, my little pinky is peeling and it hurts! ]:
anw, we cut up nice sweet papaya which cost higher than normal, cause it's frm the stoopid mama shop across the road, with added sour plum [: YAY! it's so nice! [:
and besides, before we left, I got to swing really really high! [:
the bar was at my eye level! [: and I jumped off the swing dangerously :DD and my ears got blocked. and Ahyi was so angry at me for "endangering" my life like that. LOL.

came home and was sweaty and bathed! [:
I think we(the youths) should 检点 more.
it was already 4 and I heard SOME people, were at amk hub, attempting to go eat lunch FIRST.
we have a great reputation being late.
anw, all the youths/ young people/ future generation should really think about their behaviour/ action/ thinking, for obvious inconsiderate results.

went to SBC to playy [:
boyfriend brought lady along! [:
kidss, are just kids.
anw, I think we really perspired a lot todayy [:









why bother say bye when you're avoiding me, especially in front of my mum?
Isn't that the point of not saying bye?
Just brushing past each other on the streets, anywhere,
and not recognising that each other exist?
You make my life miserable.
stop playing games.




back to top