Friday, December 12, 2008, 23:09
12.12.08 TODAY WAS WONDERFUL.
Morning was spent practically in the hospital. Long waiting time, short consultation. I feel cheated. I went to see the doctor for less than 5 minutes and the exchange of words was less that 10 sentences.
I'm spending 150 in a week. OMG. I need to save! D:
Back home, watch Devil beside me and then went out again to meet besties. Birthday girl was damn early. I think she was as early as the sun (when it's about to set). Thanks for making us wait every single time be it your birthday or not! O.O Had stupid dinner at Sumo house. VERY VERY FULL. We wanted to go kbox or movie and both were beyond our budget outing! ARGH. I hate budgets. HAH. So made birthday girl wear the shit, and damnit, of all days, I forgot to put the memory card into my camera. URGH. Anw, we laughed hard. Real hard :DD I ♥ BEATRICE, XURUI, PEIYUN, HUILING, SHI YUN & the m.i.a.-ing overseas ZEE! :DD
Yesterday Lunch with Chan sisters, meeting, meeting, meeting. TIRING! LOL.
TODAY Sunday School, service, baptism, choir, meeting, dinner. I'm so sorry but I'm so bored that I don't even feel like blogging. Just know that I'm sick. Terribly sick.
xoxo.
|
Friday, December 12, 2008, 23:09
12.12.08 TODAY WAS WONDERFUL.
Morning was spent practically in the hospital. Long waiting time, short consultation. I feel cheated. I went to see the doctor for less than 5 minutes and the exchange of words was less that 10 sentences.
I'm spending 150 in a week. OMG. I need to save! D:
Back home, watch Devil beside me and then went out again to meet besties. Birthday girl was damn early. I think she was as early as the sun (when it's about to set). Thanks for making us wait every single time be it your birthday or not! O.O Had stupid dinner at Sumo house. VERY VERY FULL. We wanted to go kbox or movie and both were beyond our budget outing! ARGH. I hate budgets. HAH. So made birthday girl wear the shit, and damnit, of all days, I forgot to put the memory card into my camera. URGH. Anw, we laughed hard. Real hard :DD I ♥ BEATRICE, XURUI, PEIYUN, HUILING, SHI YUN & the m.i.a.-ing overseas ZEE! :DD
Yesterday Lunch with Chan sisters, meeting, meeting, meeting. TIRING! LOL.
TODAY Sunday School, service, baptism, choir, meeting, dinner. I'm so sorry but I'm so bored that I don't even feel like blogging. Just know that I'm sick. Terribly sick.
xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO! I'm currently movie-deprived D: I need some...
HELLO! ♥♥♥I'M POSTING OUT A REQUEST FOR A VALENTIN...
I just realised. Not many people who went to Shang...
BT just smsed me. He lost! D:
HELLO! What an unearthly time to be online! I coul...
hmm. Love is puzzling. They say.. When you love so...
HELLO! So yea, THANK GOD! that sofa came nice and ...
New event. Wednesday will be gonggong's death anni...
HELLO; So had been back the past few dayys[:Saturd...
HELLOHELLO. Yesyes. I'm BACK from Shanghai. Those ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|