<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, December 11, 2008, 11:46

I just realised. Not many people who went to Shanghai with me remembers me. Somehow. So sad! sobsobs.

I really really miss tennis-ing like shit. But not with a particular person though. I miss those tuesday nights after school when I chiong for tennis lessons and the bus doesn't come and I get so tired on the bus I miss my stop and ran all the way to tennis lesson! And those nights of tennis lessons with korkor and those irritating bats flying around! GOSHGOSH! I miss coach! :DD That cute old man! HAHA! I miss him complimenting me on my volley saying that I have a natural talent! HAHA! Although I really suck at it! [: TENNIS SOON! :DD January 2009, training in full blast! :DD And then I'll have all the injuries again! [:

HEADLINES:
POST-SHANGHAI BLUES AFFECTS 59 PEOPLE. OF THOSE, 40 PLUS ARE UNDER 19, MAKING THE MAJORITY AND THE MOST SERIOUS CASES.




back to top