Sunday, February 01, 2009, 20:37
HELLO;
I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice conversation with Noob last night on MSN. LOL. Made me smile after a hard day. LOL. He said something like "I'm so sorry but I have to be mean to say that people who have relationships at ___ are dumb." LOL. And I went on to ask him: "Are you sure you won't start one then? It's too early to say." And he told me:"Will not. Unless that girl super pretty and can own me in violin and studies." And he later on changed his citeria to "no need studies lahh." LOL. Any single ladies who are pretty and good in violin? LOL. I'm helping him advertise for a partner ehh. #2: Xiao Korkor made me laugh when he didn't say anything and just invited me to webcam with him and he showed me Jackie trying to get out of the room fruitlessly and ended up walking in circles and then bite the towel off his bed. LOL! #3: I had a nice time at Novena with Siling and Jianling walking around. LOL. & heyhey! My milk tea was still intact, dwarf! LOL. Glad you found your way to United Square! #4: I saw this mother and daughter who were kinda obscene-ly dressed. EWW. Disaster. The girl was this ah lian-ish girl wearing high heels, hipster jeans[when her butt is damn small and flat so the jeans were sliding off her ass and she has a white ass], super small and short spags [with terrible lacing at the top and she was wearing a red bra. Oh man. She might as well not wear the spag] with this strap of brown eyeliner. EW. And the mother was no better. She wore this long top which wasn't very long and black thin leggings which were just as good as see-through stockings and if the top was any shorter, you'd see her big butt's shape. and her leggings had those strap which straps onto your feet and she was wearing this slipper with just a strap across it. EW. #5: School starts tomorrow. Good luck. -XOXO.
|
Sunday, February 01, 2009, 20:37
HELLO;
I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice conversation with Noob last night on MSN. LOL. Made me smile after a hard day. LOL. He said something like "I'm so sorry but I have to be mean to say that people who have relationships at ___ are dumb." LOL. And I went on to ask him: "Are you sure you won't start one then? It's too early to say." And he told me:"Will not. Unless that girl super pretty and can own me in violin and studies." And he later on changed his citeria to "no need studies lahh." LOL. Any single ladies who are pretty and good in violin? LOL. I'm helping him advertise for a partner ehh. #2: Xiao Korkor made me laugh when he didn't say anything and just invited me to webcam with him and he showed me Jackie trying to get out of the room fruitlessly and ended up walking in circles and then bite the towel off his bed. LOL! #3: I had a nice time at Novena with Siling and Jianling walking around. LOL. & heyhey! My milk tea was still intact, dwarf! LOL. Glad you found your way to United Square! #4: I saw this mother and daughter who were kinda obscene-ly dressed. EWW. Disaster. The girl was this ah lian-ish girl wearing high heels, hipster jeans[when her butt is damn small and flat so the jeans were sliding off her ass and she has a white ass], super small and short spags [with terrible lacing at the top and she was wearing a red bra. Oh man. She might as well not wear the spag] with this strap of brown eyeliner. EW. And the mother was no better. She wore this long top which wasn't very long and black thin leggings which were just as good as see-through stockings and if the top was any shorter, you'd see her big butt's shape. and her leggings had those strap which straps onto your feet and she was wearing this slipper with just a strap across it. EW. #5: School starts tomorrow. Good luck. -XOXO.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
LOVE HURTS;I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, ...
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
HELLO; I WILL START TO STUDY FROM NOW ON. I LOVE ...
BRIDE WARS; I've watched that yesterday with Faith...
HELLO; I AM MJ-LOVING! :D Yesyes, I know beforehan...
'cause you can't play on broken strings. What you ...
HELLO; & so. I got my adaptor todayyy! :DD GOSH. 8...
HELLO; I'm going to do this fast, short and quick....
SHIT. Adapter blew last night. Totally. Made my ro...
HELLO; Hmm. Today.. was.. fine? Woke up, ate some ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|