Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 22:47
HELLO;
Watched Dead Silence with Yijun, Sheena and Cheryl today!:DD I'm good at my job of finding nice horror flicks ehh! :DD OMG. We were like in the room watching with our ears shut and eyes peeking thru those fingers. HAHAHA!
So awj is history.
I'd really like to thank God for the wonderful friends I have in school! (: Sheena, Stella, Carol, Dorothy (: & of course, the rest... You know who you aree (: & of course, I'd like to give thanks to God for 9 wonderful years with Beatrice, Xu Rui, Hui Ling & 7 years with Pei Yun, Zee & Shi Yun. I really hope nothing will break us apart after so many yearrsss (:
So anyway, I was spending all my breaks with Zi Qi, Stella and Jia Hui, supposedly to discuss Chem PBL, but alas, we were talking and doing other homework and stuff! D: It was really really nice talking to them. (: It kinda made me realised that actually the top 20% of the cohort who made it to JC are actually self centred. With self-centredness, one will achieve, even though it isn't morally accurate or politically correct... This is how sad life is.
& we did this passage on Fairy Tales. It was nice (: debatable, but I didn't complete my AQ. URGH. Well, Ms Pang said it'll be easier for her to mark and I'll get at least one mark for my stand! O.O LOL!
Can't wait for the weekends! Saturday is VJC concert & Sunday is Visage with Dorothy, Carol, Yijun, Sheena and Jolene! :DD WOOHOO! :DD
OH MAN. Mid year exams.
-xoxo.
|
Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 22:47
HELLO;
Watched Dead Silence with Yijun, Sheena and Cheryl today!:DD I'm good at my job of finding nice horror flicks ehh! :DD OMG. We were like in the room watching with our ears shut and eyes peeking thru those fingers. HAHAHA!
So awj is history.
I'd really like to thank God for the wonderful friends I have in school! (: Sheena, Stella, Carol, Dorothy (: & of course, the rest... You know who you aree (: & of course, I'd like to give thanks to God for 9 wonderful years with Beatrice, Xu Rui, Hui Ling & 7 years with Pei Yun, Zee & Shi Yun. I really hope nothing will break us apart after so many yearrsss (:
So anyway, I was spending all my breaks with Zi Qi, Stella and Jia Hui, supposedly to discuss Chem PBL, but alas, we were talking and doing other homework and stuff! D: It was really really nice talking to them. (: It kinda made me realised that actually the top 20% of the cohort who made it to JC are actually self centred. With self-centredness, one will achieve, even though it isn't morally accurate or politically correct... This is how sad life is.
& we did this passage on Fairy Tales. It was nice (: debatable, but I didn't complete my AQ. URGH. Well, Ms Pang said it'll be easier for her to mark and I'll get at least one mark for my stand! O.O LOL!
Can't wait for the weekends! Saturday is VJC concert & Sunday is Visage with Dorothy, Carol, Yijun, Sheena and Jolene! :DD WOOHOO! :DD
OH MAN. Mid year exams.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
I'M TIRED.
LOUIS VUITTON IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR POOR LITTLE GIR...
曖昧讓人受盡委屈 找不到相愛的證據何時該前進 何時該放棄 連擁抱都沒有勇氣只能陪你到這裡 畢竟有些事...
无奈。
Throw Me A Rope - KT Tunstall My current favourit...
I like you. Can't you tell?When will you ever know...
I WANT TO WATCH NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2! With cheng ...
THINGS I'LL NEVER SAY I'm tuggin' at my hairI'm pu...
"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO FALL IN LOVE?" "You'll want t...
HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY, TAN ENQI AGNESSSSS! :...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|