<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, May 16, 2009, 14:44

I like you. Can't you tell?
When will you ever know?

I like the feeling when I'm around you in xx.
I feel safe, secure. I would be daring to do things when you were around. 'Cause I know, I have you to fall back onto.
I like the way you showed concern by asking me to not do that something I did previously.
I like it when we talk everytime, everyday(for some time).
I like to be in the crowd, and I'd pray that you'd find me, spot me and smile.
I like it when we talk and I'd throw my temper around but you still comfort me.
I like to be of help to you.
I like it when you ask about me.
I like it when you show concern for me.

I like us.




back to top