Sunday, May 03, 2009, 00:06
hello;
I didn't have time to blog. So let me talk about my Thursday, Friday and today (:
Thursday Basically, ummm. Didn't take the same bus as him. Woke up feeling that it's gonna be a bad day, and it was. Leg cramp in the middle of the night causing me to underperform for 2.4. I'm so irritated esp when t. & friends are the ones helping us. urgh. Then the temperature/swine flu thing was really serious & it's bad. How vulnerable are we. God's kingdom is coming. And the birdie was really cute. And then the rest of the day was sucky, with us getting scolded for GP and I felt really bad towards Ms Pang and the class. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't done what I've done-- letting the class go anywhere they wanted for GP, letting them pass up the homework so late, etc. And then the day was urgh with me finally remembering at the end of the day that I need to do my math assignment and climb all the way to the third storey to pass it up. And then all the way down and rush home to take my stuff for chalet. And then the day ended well. Because... I saw him at the bus stopppp :D And we took the same bus (: So reached home, bathed, and slugged my way to Coasta Sands, changing bus at MJ, seeing niece... then bumping into Charmaine and ended up finding the rest at E!hub. And then we shopped and back to chalet to start the fire etc. Ended up as the few who were at the pit bbq-ing for the rest (like I always do) and then had fun and everything. And say hi to the v. of L'09. (: I don't know what to say! Seriously. Then we cleared up, played stupid games to finish up our food... And I was the last one to get punished & it was because everyone had to finish at least one plate of stuff. And I really hate chicken wings fyi. And then we had truth/dare and then MRT game with Desmond and Ade sabo-ing each other... Then was Sex and the City and I think I was the only one interested. =.= The guys and ade and char went out to walk, leaving tricia, sam, Weike, me and a sleeping Jen in the chalet. LOL. everyone slept at around 4plus and woke up at 7.30.. (: Breakfast was our dinner. LOL. so it's FRIDAY! Totally forgot about tuition, then luckily I smsed xinying in time! :DD Changed to night time! Then took stuff to Mdm K's house and then home-ed! :DD Slept from 1.30 till 7.30! Woke up in time for dinner then tuition! :DD [Note to self and daddy: We need to redo my room really badly.] Then TODAY! :DD What did I do? Violin in the morning... Then came home, PI-ed and then sbc. Now my arms, fingers(yes) are aching. Top to bottom. ARGH. I'm tired. I have so much homework.
HAPPY (BELATED) 18th BIRTHDAY AWJ! 2nd May baby. Although I don't think you'll come across my blog. (I HOPE NOT!)
& zee, I told you something that was from like... after many days of thinking! D: I LOVE YOU! Someone's birthday coming soon eh! :D stoopid icecream prank. LOL. EPIC.
-xoxo.
|
Sunday, May 03, 2009, 00:06
hello;
I didn't have time to blog. So let me talk about my Thursday, Friday and today (:
Thursday Basically, ummm. Didn't take the same bus as him. Woke up feeling that it's gonna be a bad day, and it was. Leg cramp in the middle of the night causing me to underperform for 2.4. I'm so irritated esp when t. & friends are the ones helping us. urgh. Then the temperature/swine flu thing was really serious & it's bad. How vulnerable are we. God's kingdom is coming. And the birdie was really cute. And then the rest of the day was sucky, with us getting scolded for GP and I felt really bad towards Ms Pang and the class. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't done what I've done-- letting the class go anywhere they wanted for GP, letting them pass up the homework so late, etc. And then the day was urgh with me finally remembering at the end of the day that I need to do my math assignment and climb all the way to the third storey to pass it up. And then all the way down and rush home to take my stuff for chalet. And then the day ended well. Because... I saw him at the bus stopppp :D And we took the same bus (: So reached home, bathed, and slugged my way to Coasta Sands, changing bus at MJ, seeing niece... then bumping into Charmaine and ended up finding the rest at E!hub. And then we shopped and back to chalet to start the fire etc. Ended up as the few who were at the pit bbq-ing for the rest (like I always do) and then had fun and everything. And say hi to the v. of L'09. (: I don't know what to say! Seriously. Then we cleared up, played stupid games to finish up our food... And I was the last one to get punished & it was because everyone had to finish at least one plate of stuff. And I really hate chicken wings fyi. And then we had truth/dare and then MRT game with Desmond and Ade sabo-ing each other... Then was Sex and the City and I think I was the only one interested. =.= The guys and ade and char went out to walk, leaving tricia, sam, Weike, me and a sleeping Jen in the chalet. LOL. everyone slept at around 4plus and woke up at 7.30.. (: Breakfast was our dinner. LOL. so it's FRIDAY! Totally forgot about tuition, then luckily I smsed xinying in time! :DD Changed to night time! Then took stuff to Mdm K's house and then home-ed! :DD Slept from 1.30 till 7.30! Woke up in time for dinner then tuition! :DD [Note to self and daddy: We need to redo my room really badly.] Then TODAY! :DD What did I do? Violin in the morning... Then came home, PI-ed and then sbc. Now my arms, fingers(yes) are aching. Top to bottom. ARGH. I'm tired. I have so much homework.
HAPPY (BELATED) 18th BIRTHDAY AWJ! 2nd May baby. Although I don't think you'll come across my blog. (I HOPE NOT!)
& zee, I told you something that was from like... after many days of thinking! D: I LOVE YOU! Someone's birthday coming soon eh! :D stoopid icecream prank. LOL. EPIC.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
hello; OH YES. The week began with me taking the s...
"These people draw near Me with their mouth, and h...
The Climb; Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.I can almost...
hello; I had a good start on Monday. & so it's tue...
"On my wedding day, I carried my wife in my arms. ...
HELLO; WEEKEND HAS BEEN UNPRODUCTIVE WITH ME ONLY ...
At times, I feel like screaming out at you "F*** Y...
HELLO;YAY FOR FRIDAYS. But I felt exceptionally ti...
HELLO;In a few hours, it'll be chemistry lecture t...
HELLO;I think I'm dying.School sucks.But I've got ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|