<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 20:49

hello;

I had a good start on Monday.
& so it's tuesday today and I wasn't as happy as I was on Monday! ]:
Went earlier, the four runs was urgh. & then I love gymming![:
Attire check early in the morning and I passed (:
Introduced Jia Hui to Hosp Havoc! HAHA!

So first two periods were spent in the library.
"guitar, phobos comic-cute guy, takes the same bus as me" guy was there too! :DD
Not productive, I was playing hospital havoc! HAHA!
It's a dumb game with crazy graphics and images. HAHA! & ugly people!
Then Bio lecture was... Bio tutorial Mrs Liang wasn't here, Owen Tan (Lecturer) came in for tutorial. HAHA! Him and his councillors.
Math Lecture was... I really don't like the lecturer. She goes damn fast and most of the time no one knows what she was explaining.
Chem tutorial, got back LT, I'm devastated.
Ms Ng talked to me.
PW was lecture, oops. My PI!
HAHAHA! Shall do it after this.
And then GP was compre ftw! :D

Dodgeball after school was :DD
I'm a happy girl. HAHA!
I met "Guitar, phobos comic-cute, takes the same bus as me" guy many times today in school! :DD Was telling Xing Hua to help me find this guy, then right after that, we met him outside the lecture theatre.. and I was speechless and I was like.. "I have something to say... I have something to say..." Then Xing Hua was like pointing to the guy. HAHA!
ohoh. And then during dodgeball, we saw him again! :DD Walking in and out of the gym! HAHA!
And then our group won dodgeball! :DD
Good game, Wei Jie, Lee Guam, and the other guys whom I've apparently, forgotten your names! D:
& yay to us for getting all five of the balls! HAHA!
Screw the lousy loser J2s who never get out by themselves even after getting hit! D:

I LOVE SCHOOL! :D
Stoopid. Say 9.30 assembly, end up 7.30 reach school everytime. URGH.

-xoxo.




back to top