<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Monday, April 13, 2009, 21:28

HELLO;

I think I'm dying.
School sucks.
But I've got to do it.
I'm wondering who my friends are. That's like the best thing I've pondered about. (lol.)

I miss God a lot.

I read this small booklet from RBC on the bus journey to and from school today. It's titled "When You Don't Know What To Say--Comforting someone who is suffering".
It was really nice to start reading something from the bible again. It has reminded me a lot and taught me much.
-"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
-They analysed Job and his story, of how he is the Father of the Year, Satan's accusations against him, the testing of his faith through the loss of his possessions, his ten children, his health and his marriage.
-To comfort someone who is suffering, you give your presence, sit in silence, listen to them.
-What do we say? We don't play God, don't be superficial, reflect hope, speak kindly and share honestly.
-Some suffering comes because we're living in a fallen world. Sometimes trouble comes because God is building our character. Still other struggles come to us just because we are Christians. Sometimes our suffering is teaching us to rely on God's power.

Blessed be Your name,
When the sun's shining down on me,
When the world's "all as it should be,"
blessed be Your name.
Blessed be Your name,
on the road marked with suffering,
though there's pain in the offering,
blessed be Your name.




back to top