Friday, April 03, 2009, 22:28
HELLO;
T.G.I.F. Chemistry, CSE, Bio marathon. Bio lecture was hilarious, cause the photocopy shop had some mix up and we got the J2 notes instead but it was still on SPA and Ms Wang started off without noticing anything and we didn't too. So she went on and on and asked us to take a look at the notes and see if we will be able to do those in half an hour. So we looked through the J2 example and we were really taken aback and she was wondering why. Then she continued and when she finally asked us to refer to some points, Cheryl told her it wasn't inside. So there was this buzzing and Mrs Liang and another bio teacher already realised the difference, so they came up with some other worksheets which we still haven't gotten at this point of time. Bio tutorial in the front row is a totally good experience. At least I'm able to concentrate and engage myself in the tutorial.
So came home, slacked, went out earlier to buy snacks for Jackie and after that as I was crossing the overhead bridge, I remembered I forgot I left the food for popo on the table! So I rushed back home to get them, and then rushed out again. Was perspiring all over. And went for violin [I love Mr Bean!] and teacher said that my tone improved and so did my intonation! :D I'm really happy. And I realised it's the 9th year I've been learning the violin and next year, the 10th, I'm taking my grade 8. LOL. I'm slow. But I'm really amazed at how when I first began, people around me say that it's a 5-minute hot. But this supposedly 5-minute hot became a 9-year thing. (: [Moral of the story: Don't let people judge what I do will become. Only I can make the difference and make things work out. ]
Then after violin, went over to popo's and played with Jackie a bit before jiujiu came over to fetch us over to compass for dinner with ahyi, mummy and dayi. So it is da yi's birthday! (: & yes, I agree that dayi is a really strong woman. May God bless her. & I was quite shocked to hear out of nowhere that Hui Si jiejie is getting married! July 11th! :D
Tomorrow I'm going to spend my day at popo's with popo and Jackie and study out in the garden! (: Hope the weather will be fine for me to study! (:
-xoxo.
|
Friday, April 03, 2009, 22:28
HELLO;
T.G.I.F. Chemistry, CSE, Bio marathon. Bio lecture was hilarious, cause the photocopy shop had some mix up and we got the J2 notes instead but it was still on SPA and Ms Wang started off without noticing anything and we didn't too. So she went on and on and asked us to take a look at the notes and see if we will be able to do those in half an hour. So we looked through the J2 example and we were really taken aback and she was wondering why. Then she continued and when she finally asked us to refer to some points, Cheryl told her it wasn't inside. So there was this buzzing and Mrs Liang and another bio teacher already realised the difference, so they came up with some other worksheets which we still haven't gotten at this point of time. Bio tutorial in the front row is a totally good experience. At least I'm able to concentrate and engage myself in the tutorial.
So came home, slacked, went out earlier to buy snacks for Jackie and after that as I was crossing the overhead bridge, I remembered I forgot I left the food for popo on the table! So I rushed back home to get them, and then rushed out again. Was perspiring all over. And went for violin [I love Mr Bean!] and teacher said that my tone improved and so did my intonation! :D I'm really happy. And I realised it's the 9th year I've been learning the violin and next year, the 10th, I'm taking my grade 8. LOL. I'm slow. But I'm really amazed at how when I first began, people around me say that it's a 5-minute hot. But this supposedly 5-minute hot became a 9-year thing. (: [Moral of the story: Don't let people judge what I do will become. Only I can make the difference and make things work out. ]
Then after violin, went over to popo's and played with Jackie a bit before jiujiu came over to fetch us over to compass for dinner with ahyi, mummy and dayi. So it is da yi's birthday! (: & yes, I agree that dayi is a really strong woman. May God bless her. & I was quite shocked to hear out of nowhere that Hui Si jiejie is getting married! July 11th! :D
Tomorrow I'm going to spend my day at popo's with popo and Jackie and study out in the garden! (: Hope the weather will be fine for me to study! (:
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; Go search blogs and you'll see how many peo...
HELLO;When asked to find a movie related to the th...
HELLO; xx boy(s) in MJ, if you think that picking ...
'You are in a melancholy humour and fancy that any...
nobody updates their blog as often as I do.Therefo...
HELLO;I'm suppose to do sharing tomorrow during se...
Hello; So the weekend is here. (: Today, CSE was n...
HELLO; I WILL BE HAPPY.
hello; I don't know if a&b are my friends truly. W...
And yes, I was having this conversation online wit...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|