Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 21:57
HELLO;
xx boy(s) in MJ, if you think that picking on a girl, bitching to people to go against her is the way to live, to be popular, you're damn wrong. If you think that's how a man should be, or a boy, in your case(s), you can find a building and jump from it. Cause that ain't no way to treat me or any of my friends, Terence Lim & co. You guys have been identified as the jerks of MJ and there's no way to clean that rep of yours. So fuck off and get out of our lives, won't you? You may be a man, physically, but no way a gentlemen. Get a life.
School was.. okay? Duty is fun (: I love duties. And I've found a special area in the library condusive for studying for me (: And I'm happy about the privileges I get to enjoy. & I love gp [: I walked into the classroom telling Jia Hui I'm excited to write the essay and Ms Pang overheard and said,"oh, you do? You're my favourite student!" LOL. And Dorothy, jerks of the same gender flock together, so let's not give a damn. (: Thanks for saying that I'm a nice friend (: You're not bad yourself too! (: Tomorrow is a short day with tonnes of breaks! (: I love GP and CSE. Why did I choose the science? :/
Anyway, Jackie has been lovelyy and I love cuddling him(:
-xoxo.
|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 21:57
HELLO;
xx boy(s) in MJ, if you think that picking on a girl, bitching to people to go against her is the way to live, to be popular, you're damn wrong. If you think that's how a man should be, or a boy, in your case(s), you can find a building and jump from it. Cause that ain't no way to treat me or any of my friends, Terence Lim & co. You guys have been identified as the jerks of MJ and there's no way to clean that rep of yours. So fuck off and get out of our lives, won't you? You may be a man, physically, but no way a gentlemen. Get a life.
School was.. okay? Duty is fun (: I love duties. And I've found a special area in the library condusive for studying for me (: And I'm happy about the privileges I get to enjoy. & I love gp [: I walked into the classroom telling Jia Hui I'm excited to write the essay and Ms Pang overheard and said,"oh, you do? You're my favourite student!" LOL. And Dorothy, jerks of the same gender flock together, so let's not give a damn. (: Thanks for saying that I'm a nice friend (: You're not bad yourself too! (: Tomorrow is a short day with tonnes of breaks! (: I love GP and CSE. Why did I choose the science? :/
Anyway, Jackie has been lovelyy and I love cuddling him(:
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
'You are in a melancholy humour and fancy that any...
nobody updates their blog as often as I do.Therefo...
HELLO;I'm suppose to do sharing tomorrow during se...
Hello; So the weekend is here. (: Today, CSE was n...
HELLO; I WILL BE HAPPY.
hello; I don't know if a&b are my friends truly. W...
And yes, I was having this conversation online wit...
HELLO;I'm really happy cause ST finally did someth...
HELLO; I think term 2 started off well. The day wa...
TERM 2 IS GOING TO START ON A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. [No...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|