<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 18:20

And yes, I was having this conversation online with tbh last night and I wanted to cry.

"I miss NCC
I miss how crazy we were!
I miss the stoopid Gin's laughter
I miss going down for recess together!
I miss taking 107 together and buying bubble tea and getting very nervous if the bus comes! then we'll be like.. " kuai dian, aunty. Bus yao lai le! "
and I miss eating french fries):
French fries no longer tastes the same..."
Yes, that's what I said. & I got all emo.

I miss Cedar. I miss the tie. I miss the school spirit. I miss everyone there. I miss having lessons as a big girls class. I miss my teachers. I miss laughing and saying hi to everyone along the corridor. I miss life in Cedar.




back to top