<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 00:34

HELLO;

I just finished calling Singtel about the stoopid Mio thingy which didn't work when dad switched it on. URGH. Screwed up, the mio thing, I tell you.

So, on sunday, I went only for service and before service, I cut my hand on this metal thing. And it's a really deep cut, so let's just hope it doesn't get infected or anything. Then camp-ed straight after church. After we unloaded out stuff outside the chalet, we decided to go on an adventure to the Old Changi Hospital, which was kinda just next to our chalet. It was really spooky, especially to me, at the ward area, the bridge to the other wing, the broken down elevator and the laboratory. It's really spine chilling. PHEW, luckily we went only in the afternoon. I won't want to go in the night you know.. The camp started and it was okay, except for the part of food-throwing captain's ball (esp the papaya) and also the water bomb. Some people vented their frustrations of me as a TF leader by hitting me really hard with water bombs at both my ears and my lower back near my kidney. I'm going to do this: !#&%!)#%&!(#$#%#!!*#%(!%)!%(^&*!$(!! at them. F. The bathing part was vexing too. Boys are pampered and somehow getting erm, not so useful or educated.

So yay, the air con at night was nice (: Had a good sleep! And then morning came and we had worship and breakfast. I will want a guy who knows how to do housework and help out. So my church guys are kinda out. And then amazing race, which stopped at lunch cause it was raining really heavily. And then as JL and I were leaving, we saw that girls' room was leaking from the side of the wall, which had this crack and brown water was all over the floor. So qyds fetched us and on the way, we spotted 109 bus stops, so we saw 109 and alighted at one random bus stop and flagged the bus. JL took and we tried spotting 39 and she alighted to take 39 home as I continued my journey.

Reached home at 3 due to the heavy rain. Showered and went to meet tbh at the bus stop, then to school. School as in Cedar. I miss Cedar! And we enquired about our certs and it seems that Cedar's gna send it to our respective JCs/Polys. And then waited for people in the canteen, slacking and catching up. Then we all went opposite for dinner! (: ROTI PRATA! And bought stuff for our cadets and back to Cedar.

CO night was... random. I seriously wasn't listening much to what they were saying and I don't get their stories! D: Interaction was fine, just that we didn't spend enough time with our beloved part Bs/Sec 3s/Part Cs(now) and we had to go to talk to the part As'08/Sec2s/Part Bs '09.
I realised how much I missed my platoonmates and NCC.
I really do.

Have to go back to tf camp tomorrow, and I'm really tired.
However, I do feel like staying for night games but I have CSE in the morning the next dayyy. D:

-xoxo.




back to top