<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:37

HELLO;

I'm currently packing for tomorrow's camp, which I won't be attending in full from tomorrow till Wednesday. Urgh. I just want to stay home and do homework/e-learn.
Booking in tomorrow, then stayover till Monday, then coming out on Monday evening/late afternoon for CO night, then going back in on Tuesday morning... and out on Tuesday night [I really want to go for night games] and Wednesday morning is CSE @ACM! YAY! I want to go out! :D

Then I promise to mug all the way (:
Anyone wants to join?

-xoxo.




back to top