<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, March 13, 2009, 22:19

HELLO;

"TO BE OR NOT TO BE"
2 Corinthians 1:3-11 -- God of all Comfort.
Our hope for you is unshaken, for we know that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in our comforts.
God plans things such that He makes us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead.
-Set hope,
-Pray,
-Give Thanks.

March holidays.
To make, or to break.
I am choosing to make.
Therefore, I will be constructive.

Today was NOT constructive.
Planned to wake up at normal time, but ended up waking up at 8, got up and went into parents' bedroom and laid there with parents till 9, woke up and went over for breakfast together and then went to meet JL for IT fair and bought iPhone cover, etc. and went BK, where I assembled my cover and then realised I couldn't open it. LOL. Went all the way back to open that stoopid cover and then went for violin lesson, which was good. Love Czardas :D Improved, as what teacher said. Was happy (: Then back home and put down stuff and went to see Jackie today!
No photos, so sorry. Jackie was being really hyped-up and attempted to jump all over jiujiu and I and it took us a lot of effort to get him to chill and then brought him out to the walking field and he shitted thrice (p.s. He is a damn particular and clean dog which only shits on grass. LOL.) Then attempted to play fetch with him. A partial success, I'd say, that he paid attention to me throwing the ball, running to get the ball. Partial failure because he took the ball in his mouth, walked a few steps, dropped it back down onto the grass, and came back to me for the snack. HAHA! Greedy pigggg.
Brushed him, arranged for grooming tmr 2.30 and went to Ahyi's house to put the dog food, then out for dinner with mummy, jiujiu, and jiumu. I love the satay, the indian rojak was okayy, the porridge was filled with MSG. Then home we came, and watched some Harry Crumb thing, which I think I watched previously. And then did E-learning (:

I LOVE HOLIDAYS.
I want Gelare! (:
I need>want study sessions!

I LOVE JACKIEE WORHSSS.
-xoxo.




back to top