Monday, March 09, 2009, 21:39
HELLO;
I'm falling sick. Big time. First was gastric, then diarrhoea and now stomach gas. Just came back from the doctor. Had porridge for dinner. Cause I didn't have any appetite. And now, I'm restricted to a plain porridge diet. No oil, no spicy, no milk, no sour, etc. This sucks. & now I'm on a sneezing spree and my nose and ears are so itchy. URGH.
YAY. I expectedly failed Biology and Chemistry lecture tests. & bio pract had been sucky. So oh wells, luckily it's not counted! :D Whee.
& YAY, cause Friday is an off day thanks to the great Alevel results :D I love CSE lectures, because of "Farewell, my concubine." :DD
& YAY, cause March Holidays are here soon. & it'll be tf camp and I get to see/spend time with Jackie! (: Lovelyyyy.
-xoxo.
|
Monday, March 09, 2009, 21:39
HELLO;
I'm falling sick. Big time. First was gastric, then diarrhoea and now stomach gas. Just came back from the doctor. Had porridge for dinner. Cause I didn't have any appetite. And now, I'm restricted to a plain porridge diet. No oil, no spicy, no milk, no sour, etc. This sucks. & now I'm on a sneezing spree and my nose and ears are so itchy. URGH.
YAY. I expectedly failed Biology and Chemistry lecture tests. & bio pract had been sucky. So oh wells, luckily it's not counted! :D Whee.
& YAY, cause Friday is an off day thanks to the great Alevel results :D I love CSE lectures, because of "Farewell, my concubine." :DD
& YAY, cause March Holidays are here soon. & it'll be tf camp and I get to see/spend time with Jackie! (: Lovelyyyy.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; My internet connection has been really suck...
HELLO; I just called my China Buddy's Mum. After t...
hello;I hate late nights+pimples. A lot, a lot.I h...
HELLO; I just came back from visiting Jackie! (: I...
HELLO; I'm the library, just finished my duty (: I...
I FLUNKED BIO LECTURE TEST.
HELLO; I woke up at 4am and called Jiujiu and he c...
hello; This will be done randomly.#1. iPhone can't...
HELLO; Tomorrow will be spent in the library afte...
Jerome does a jumpshot! :DHello; Today! Reached sc...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|