Saturday, February 28, 2009, 10:04
HELLO;
I woke up at 4am and called Jiujiu and he came to fetch me at around 5am and I was awkwardly waiting for 15 minutes downstairs and it was creepy. Then down to ahyi's house to fetch her and we went off to to the airfreight centre (: Ahyi thought that the place was like the airport with aircon and everything and she even brought a jacket! Turned out it was this humid and totally aircon-less place! And it was troublesome cause we had to go get a pass to get in. Well, it's a restricted area.
So we got quite lost and irritated at some point of time trying to find Terminal 6. So we found it and we were supposed to wait longer and go for breakfast while waiting. But who knows, as we were about to get back into the car, the dog came! (: In a very large cage! (: Jacky was really jet-lagged and tired but still very friendly! The cargo person said that it was the best dog he has ever handled so far! (: Jacky drank loads of water and dragged my around as me pee at the carpark. LOL. He pee-ed and stepped on his pee. =.= And he was kind of wet and dirty and he was smelly! He most probably pee-ed in his crate and his toys were disgusting! Dead duck. LOL! And bone and tennis ball. He loves licking his duck.
Fetched him over the C7, the AVA compound and we ended up bored there, so Jacky and I walked up and down many times and he shit a lot (: I think he's gay. He likes man. Seriously! And he was getting hungry and playing with twigs and biting them into tiny pieces and when jiujiu tried to take it away from him, he pushed jiujiu's hands away! LOL.
Finally, after 1 hour plus, the AVA woman came and Jacky happily trot into the area. We had a bad time trying to get Jacky into his air-conditioned holding area before he is transported to the Sembawang area cause he refused to go in. And when he was inside, we tried to get his collar off cause we realised it was why he was so obedient (ask me if you want to know). And the woman likes him too. He's a big guy! (:
Can't wait to go jogging with him! And I'm really tired now. Had breakfast at Changi Village! (: & I shall nap for a while now, prepare chimes later, and do homework! (: School:
NIKE. The gene/jun gang! (: Hey you two. I seriously big time appreciated you two for standing up for me for how jerk treated me by gossiping to his friends about me and the really mean things they said. You two are really daring and loyal friends & I LOVE YOU TWOO! Glad to have friends like you two!
How to tear a piano apart 101. Hire Enqi and Chang Sheng.
COOL! This for your NRIC. 
Big Fat Giant. Lazy tired Pig. 
Somehow, I can never find a guy to be more than a friend. Somehow, something will definitely happen. Examples: 1 prank calls to irritate me off, and we end up as hostile and still not really on talking terms. 2 says he is gay, like WTF, liar. 3 gossips and as quoted from Sheena and Yijun, "If the guy is some times nice and some times not, he is most probably not nice." Well, I can't do anything I guess. Nature takes its course, God plans my way.
-xoxo.
|
Saturday, February 28, 2009, 10:04
HELLO;
I woke up at 4am and called Jiujiu and he came to fetch me at around 5am and I was awkwardly waiting for 15 minutes downstairs and it was creepy. Then down to ahyi's house to fetch her and we went off to to the airfreight centre (: Ahyi thought that the place was like the airport with aircon and everything and she even brought a jacket! Turned out it was this humid and totally aircon-less place! And it was troublesome cause we had to go get a pass to get in. Well, it's a restricted area.
So we got quite lost and irritated at some point of time trying to find Terminal 6. So we found it and we were supposed to wait longer and go for breakfast while waiting. But who knows, as we were about to get back into the car, the dog came! (: In a very large cage! (: Jacky was really jet-lagged and tired but still very friendly! The cargo person said that it was the best dog he has ever handled so far! (: Jacky drank loads of water and dragged my around as me pee at the carpark. LOL. He pee-ed and stepped on his pee. =.= And he was kind of wet and dirty and he was smelly! He most probably pee-ed in his crate and his toys were disgusting! Dead duck. LOL! And bone and tennis ball. He loves licking his duck.
Fetched him over the C7, the AVA compound and we ended up bored there, so Jacky and I walked up and down many times and he shit a lot (: I think he's gay. He likes man. Seriously! And he was getting hungry and playing with twigs and biting them into tiny pieces and when jiujiu tried to take it away from him, he pushed jiujiu's hands away! LOL.
Finally, after 1 hour plus, the AVA woman came and Jacky happily trot into the area. We had a bad time trying to get Jacky into his air-conditioned holding area before he is transported to the Sembawang area cause he refused to go in. And when he was inside, we tried to get his collar off cause we realised it was why he was so obedient (ask me if you want to know). And the woman likes him too. He's a big guy! (:
Can't wait to go jogging with him! And I'm really tired now. Had breakfast at Changi Village! (: & I shall nap for a while now, prepare chimes later, and do homework! (: School:
NIKE. The gene/jun gang! (: Hey you two. I seriously big time appreciated you two for standing up for me for how jerk treated me by gossiping to his friends about me and the really mean things they said. You two are really daring and loyal friends & I LOVE YOU TWOO! Glad to have friends like you two!
How to tear a piano apart 101. Hire Enqi and Chang Sheng.
COOL! This for your NRIC. 
Big Fat Giant. Lazy tired Pig. 
Somehow, I can never find a guy to be more than a friend. Somehow, something will definitely happen. Examples: 1 prank calls to irritate me off, and we end up as hostile and still not really on talking terms. 2 says he is gay, like WTF, liar. 3 gossips and as quoted from Sheena and Yijun, "If the guy is some times nice and some times not, he is most probably not nice." Well, I can't do anything I guess. Nature takes its course, God plans my way.
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
hello; This will be done randomly.#1. iPhone can't...
HELLO; Tomorrow will be spent in the library afte...
Jerome does a jumpshot! :DHello; Today! Reached sc...
hello; This is a Tuesday and I'm nearly dying. Jus...
HELLO;If you want to see an irritatable, messed up...
Sometimes I find myself sitting back and reminisci...
I'm signed up for Elective course ESFJ. I really d...
HELLO;I'm overwhelmed.
556. HELLO; So today was two free periods in the m...
When will you realise, that I've been here all alo...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|