<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Monday, February 16, 2009, 19:24

When will you realise, that I've been here all along?
When will you realise, that I've fallen for someone who wouldn't catch me?
When will you ever realised that I'm sad over you?
I need to know if our friendship is even over.
I need to talk to you and for you to talk to me.



hello;
First day of permanent timetable for the term! :D

Chem and Math lectures were okayy, just that Sheena was laughing over the Math teacher's way of speech. LOL. After that was PE, we were made to run 2.4 in prep of road race on Saturday, but Yijun and I decided to cheat and ended up running only 5 rounds, 2km! (: I realised that actually 2km is kinda fast and short a distance you know! After the Thailand trip, nothing is comparable! :D


So it was break and then GP! (: Say hello to 09S304's GP rep! (:
Then we proceeded for Chem tutorial and then break again.
The weather's terrible.
Bought Mango Milk Shake Yogurt and then when I looked up, t was in front of me looking at me. So we were kind of looking at each other for a good 1 min when I decided to look away and then we walked away from him. As we passed him, I heard Sheena and Yijun gave me a glare as he looked at us in this smirk-ish irritating way. Sighs. I just hope things will be better between us. Like G said, maybe I want this to work out.


OHYES. Have I mentioned my very nice friend? G. He rocks socks. :D

-xoxo.





back to top