Monday, February 09, 2009, 17:29
hello;
I wasn't feeling very well last night and fell asleep only at 1am. Woke up the next morning at 6am and went off to school. Had to tell Ms Ng Sheena won't be here till the next lecture. And then first lecture was Chemistry. All the weird stuff, but I think I get it. And woohoo. Right. We have tutorials to hand in by Friday. ONE WHOLE STACK.
Then we had break till 12.05! Everyone was mugging their butts off. Like HELLO?! It's the FIRST day of school.. Don't pretend pretend mug and then die off after that, cause I bet 95% will become like that. Yijun pangseh-ed me for her boy but luckily Sheena came after a while! And we did the whole Stella birthday thing and weirong joined us cause his class pangseh-ed him! aww. 09S304 is still nicer yea, weirong? (:
Math lecture was eh. And I saw Yeong Hui's brother. Xin Ying jiejie, I agree, with both hands up. HAHA. Then it was break and then CSE! :DD I ♥CSE. Mr Yeo was funneh. & everything is nice about CSE.
Bio was nothing much, for now.
& hello, I have tonnes of homework,ehh.
Attempting to spot you in school is starting to become a really bad habit of mine. We see each other but we don't speak. I really want to talk to you. & go t with me, won't you? My dear friend, I miss your sms replies. Won't you just reply? ]: You're making me really miserable.
STUDY! :D -xoxo.
|
Monday, February 09, 2009, 17:29
hello;
I wasn't feeling very well last night and fell asleep only at 1am. Woke up the next morning at 6am and went off to school. Had to tell Ms Ng Sheena won't be here till the next lecture. And then first lecture was Chemistry. All the weird stuff, but I think I get it. And woohoo. Right. We have tutorials to hand in by Friday. ONE WHOLE STACK.
Then we had break till 12.05! Everyone was mugging their butts off. Like HELLO?! It's the FIRST day of school.. Don't pretend pretend mug and then die off after that, cause I bet 95% will become like that. Yijun pangseh-ed me for her boy but luckily Sheena came after a while! And we did the whole Stella birthday thing and weirong joined us cause his class pangseh-ed him! aww. 09S304 is still nicer yea, weirong? (:
Math lecture was eh. And I saw Yeong Hui's brother. Xin Ying jiejie, I agree, with both hands up. HAHA. Then it was break and then CSE! :DD I ♥CSE. Mr Yeo was funneh. & everything is nice about CSE.
Bio was nothing much, for now.
& hello, I have tonnes of homework,ehh.
Attempting to spot you in school is starting to become a really bad habit of mine. We see each other but we don't speak. I really want to talk to you. & go t with me, won't you? My dear friend, I miss your sms replies. Won't you just reply? ]: You're making me really miserable.
STUDY! :D -xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO; I slept at 1 and managed to pull myself up ...
ONE MORE TIME! hello; So today marks the end of or...
DAY 2. Orientation. The Mass Meridian Monopoly. he...
ORIENTATION DAY ONE.Fortitude: Veni, Vidi, ViciSo,...
I WANT MY SIDEKICK!D:
;Hearts all over the world tonightHELLO; Came back...
NEW SCHOOL, NEW TERM, NEW BEGINNING. Insecure, lon...
HELLO;I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice con...
LOVE HURTS;I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, ...
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|