Monday, February 02, 2009, 19:11
NEW SCHOOL, NEW TERM, NEW BEGINNING. Insecure, lonely, nervous.
Hello; Woke myself up at 5.45 this morning. Bus-ed to school. No one on 109 seemed to be from/going to MJ, until later on during the journey. (: Alighted, started finding people, went up to the hall to see the seating plan. Then talks, etc all the way. Afternoon was lecture. Four in a row. Really tiring. But the campus is nice and new! :D I like the teachers! (: But I'm fretting over all the choosing combi thing. GRAHH.
Had tummy discomfort the whole friggin' day. And guess what. The person I don't hope to see, least expect to see, is now in the same school as me. WTH. Terrence Lim. GAHH. I was happily sitting for H2 Econs lecture and there he was with his monfort friends walking up to the seats. WTH. I took my timetable and covered my face. & I unexpectedly saw him at the bus stop again with his friends when I was waiting for my bus home. EW. Suay. So how the hell he got into MJ anyway?! O.o
Dropping Chinese for good, considering China Studies in English! :D I'll most probably be taking H2 Chem, H2 Bio, H2 Math & H1 CSE OR H2 Chem, H2 Bio, H2 Math & H1 Econs/geog (I'm still not sure). But I'm going to appeal for 4H2 subjects! ]: Hope I can get the 4 H2 subjects! D:
School ended at about 4.20 and took bus back. Went out to jog at 6. GAHH. one round and I'm tired & dizzy. GAHH.
That's all for now! :D -xoxo.
|
Monday, February 02, 2009, 19:11
NEW SCHOOL, NEW TERM, NEW BEGINNING. Insecure, lonely, nervous.
Hello; Woke myself up at 5.45 this morning. Bus-ed to school. No one on 109 seemed to be from/going to MJ, until later on during the journey. (: Alighted, started finding people, went up to the hall to see the seating plan. Then talks, etc all the way. Afternoon was lecture. Four in a row. Really tiring. But the campus is nice and new! :D I like the teachers! (: But I'm fretting over all the choosing combi thing. GRAHH.
Had tummy discomfort the whole friggin' day. And guess what. The person I don't hope to see, least expect to see, is now in the same school as me. WTH. Terrence Lim. GAHH. I was happily sitting for H2 Econs lecture and there he was with his monfort friends walking up to the seats. WTH. I took my timetable and covered my face. & I unexpectedly saw him at the bus stop again with his friends when I was waiting for my bus home. EW. Suay. So how the hell he got into MJ anyway?! O.o
Dropping Chinese for good, considering China Studies in English! :D I'll most probably be taking H2 Chem, H2 Bio, H2 Math & H1 CSE OR H2 Chem, H2 Bio, H2 Math & H1 Econs/geog (I'm still not sure). But I'm going to appeal for 4H2 subjects! ]: Hope I can get the 4 H2 subjects! D:
School ended at about 4.20 and took bus back. Went out to jog at 6. GAHH. one round and I'm tired & dizzy. GAHH.
That's all for now! :D -xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice con...
LOVE HURTS;I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, ...
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
HELLO; I WILL START TO STUDY FROM NOW ON. I LOVE ...
BRIDE WARS; I've watched that yesterday with Faith...
HELLO; I AM MJ-LOVING! :D Yesyes, I know beforehan...
'cause you can't play on broken strings. What you ...
HELLO; & so. I got my adaptor todayyy! :DD GOSH. 8...
HELLO; I'm going to do this fast, short and quick....
SHIT. Adapter blew last night. Totally. Made my ro...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|