Friday, February 06, 2009, 22:41
DAY 2. Orientation. The Mass Meridian Monopoly.
hello; So today was spent running around. Sweat, Sun, Rain, In need of water, Running, walking, cheering. Well, you get the idea. So it was around Dhoby, Chinatown, CQ, the whole area. And it was really tiring. No joke. And the tasks we were to complete, everything. Even though we might have been the last house to settle down and the last two groups to arrive, we enjoyed ourselves, and that's the point ehh! :D
So tomorrow's picnic, wet games, finale, etc. YAY! GMS!
-xoxo.
|
Friday, February 06, 2009, 22:41
DAY 2. Orientation. The Mass Meridian Monopoly.
hello; So today was spent running around. Sweat, Sun, Rain, In need of water, Running, walking, cheering. Well, you get the idea. So it was around Dhoby, Chinatown, CQ, the whole area. And it was really tiring. No joke. And the tasks we were to complete, everything. Even though we might have been the last house to settle down and the last two groups to arrive, we enjoyed ourselves, and that's the point ehh! :D
So tomorrow's picnic, wet games, finale, etc. YAY! GMS!
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
ORIENTATION DAY ONE.Fortitude: Veni, Vidi, ViciSo,...
I WANT MY SIDEKICK!D:
;Hearts all over the world tonightHELLO; Came back...
NEW SCHOOL, NEW TERM, NEW BEGINNING. Insecure, lon...
HELLO;I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice con...
LOVE HURTS;I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, ...
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
HELLO; I WILL START TO STUDY FROM NOW ON. I LOVE ...
BRIDE WARS; I've watched that yesterday with Faith...
HELLO; I AM MJ-LOVING! :D Yesyes, I know beforehan...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|