Thursday, February 05, 2009, 20:30
ORIENTATION DAY ONE. Fortitude: Veni, Vidi, Vici
So, now I'm in S302, H2 Chem, H2 Biology, H2 Math and H1 CSE (: My class seems okay so far but there's a lack of guys. 24 in the CG, 4 are guys ehh. LOL! And most in my class are taking E.Lit. H1 while only a handful of us are taking CSE ehh! So I've known.. Cheryl Lee(cedarian), AnnMarie, Sheena, Yijun, Mas, Joleen, and some whose names I've forgotten(oops. sorry.) And Sheena and Yijun were going around randomly giving people english names. LOL.
So orientation was pretty fun, the games and all (: And the cheering! :DD Opening ceremony for orientation was Ms Lai abseiling down and talking while doing so. LOL! Damn funny. And the J2s came to look from the second floor outside the LTs and she went, "EH. J2s arhh. Why are yall here? Aren't yall supposed to be at your lectures?" HAHA! Damn funneh! But she didnt lock her knees, so the way she was coming down and swinging here and there was pretty dangerous! But still, she did it! :D And we had ice breakers, house meetings, etc, etc. & ohoh. Mass dance +couple dance. So I did it with this guy, whom I forgot the name who was really nice but shy! And.. I think I wasn't paying attention cause I was looking at something/somebody else. Station games was the main part anyway, bout solving the mystery of who stole our powers and stuff. LOL. So in the end, it was some unknown person. LOL! Got our OPAC today! :D
I miss Cedar D: I want my 4H2. Dang, but they don't give me. So, I will just work hard with what I have on hand. H2 Chem, Bio, Math & H1 CSE! :D Hope my teachers will be good! :D
So we're in Callisto 5! :DD GO CALLISTO! (: We have a pretty captain, the only girl, but we're not losing out yeah! :D I like our OGLs too ehh! (:
we got pretty wet, but not so much of dirty and I'm feeling really tired. Shall turn in soon, cause tomorrow will be Mass Meridian Monopoly (MMM)! :D
-xoxo.
|
Thursday, February 05, 2009, 20:30
ORIENTATION DAY ONE. Fortitude: Veni, Vidi, Vici
So, now I'm in S302, H2 Chem, H2 Biology, H2 Math and H1 CSE (: My class seems okay so far but there's a lack of guys. 24 in the CG, 4 are guys ehh. LOL! And most in my class are taking E.Lit. H1 while only a handful of us are taking CSE ehh! So I've known.. Cheryl Lee(cedarian), AnnMarie, Sheena, Yijun, Mas, Joleen, and some whose names I've forgotten(oops. sorry.) And Sheena and Yijun were going around randomly giving people english names. LOL.
So orientation was pretty fun, the games and all (: And the cheering! :DD Opening ceremony for orientation was Ms Lai abseiling down and talking while doing so. LOL! Damn funny. And the J2s came to look from the second floor outside the LTs and she went, "EH. J2s arhh. Why are yall here? Aren't yall supposed to be at your lectures?" HAHA! Damn funneh! But she didnt lock her knees, so the way she was coming down and swinging here and there was pretty dangerous! But still, she did it! :D And we had ice breakers, house meetings, etc, etc. & ohoh. Mass dance +couple dance. So I did it with this guy, whom I forgot the name who was really nice but shy! And.. I think I wasn't paying attention cause I was looking at something/somebody else. Station games was the main part anyway, bout solving the mystery of who stole our powers and stuff. LOL. So in the end, it was some unknown person. LOL! Got our OPAC today! :D
I miss Cedar D: I want my 4H2. Dang, but they don't give me. So, I will just work hard with what I have on hand. H2 Chem, Bio, Math & H1 CSE! :D Hope my teachers will be good! :D
So we're in Callisto 5! :DD GO CALLISTO! (: We have a pretty captain, the only girl, but we're not losing out yeah! :D I like our OGLs too ehh! (:
we got pretty wet, but not so much of dirty and I'm feeling really tired. Shall turn in soon, cause tomorrow will be Mass Meridian Monopoly (MMM)! :D
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
I WANT MY SIDEKICK!D:
;Hearts all over the world tonightHELLO; Came back...
NEW SCHOOL, NEW TERM, NEW BEGINNING. Insecure, lon...
HELLO;I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice con...
LOVE HURTS;I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, ...
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
HELLO; I WILL START TO STUDY FROM NOW ON. I LOVE ...
BRIDE WARS; I've watched that yesterday with Faith...
HELLO; I AM MJ-LOVING! :D Yesyes, I know beforehan...
'cause you can't play on broken strings. What you ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|