Sunday, February 08, 2009, 20:44
HELLO;
I slept at 1 and managed to pull myself up to go for Sunday School ehh! Not bad. So sunday school and then service and enqi noticed I started peeling (dang. Sunburnt.) And then was lunch with Jell, Sell, Jean, Lynn, YiQin at the market and saw jiumu there which was when I was told to ask my mummy to call popo about China Relatives' arrival tomorrow night (I didn't even know I had China Relatives till they kept talking about it and now, I don't know if I get to see them!).
Meeting was fine, even though I didn't really plan it! D:
Then came home and KO-ed. Can't stand it.
Finally, tomorrow, we'll be going according to temp timetable. & Sheena/Celeste is only coming in by twelve! D: And we'll most probably be celebrating Stella's birthday! (: YAY! :D
-xoxo.
|
Sunday, February 08, 2009, 20:44
HELLO;
I slept at 1 and managed to pull myself up to go for Sunday School ehh! Not bad. So sunday school and then service and enqi noticed I started peeling (dang. Sunburnt.) And then was lunch with Jell, Sell, Jean, Lynn, YiQin at the market and saw jiumu there which was when I was told to ask my mummy to call popo about China Relatives' arrival tomorrow night (I didn't even know I had China Relatives till they kept talking about it and now, I don't know if I get to see them!).
Meeting was fine, even though I didn't really plan it! D:
Then came home and KO-ed. Can't stand it.
Finally, tomorrow, we'll be going according to temp timetable. & Sheena/Celeste is only coming in by twelve! D: And we'll most probably be celebrating Stella's birthday! (: YAY! :D
-xoxo.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
ONE MORE TIME! hello; So today marks the end of or...
DAY 2. Orientation. The Mass Meridian Monopoly. he...
ORIENTATION DAY ONE.Fortitude: Veni, Vidi, ViciSo,...
I WANT MY SIDEKICK!D:
;Hearts all over the world tonightHELLO; Came back...
NEW SCHOOL, NEW TERM, NEW BEGINNING. Insecure, lon...
HELLO;I have so much to say. #1: I had a nice con...
LOVE HURTS;I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, ...
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
HELLO; I WILL START TO STUDY FROM NOW ON. I LOVE ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|