<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, February 14, 2009, 22:56

hello;

My valentine's is nothing much compared to any normal Saturday.
Woke up at 10plus regretting that I didn't go Carlton for dimsum with my china relatives and mummy. Waited a while and unknowingly, Daddy came back with breakfast for me! Ate, did some random stuff, and went out with Daddy to hub. Dian Xiao Er. Don't go there. Please. It's not nice. PERIOD. We had sharksfin with crabmeat, seafood fried rice and kangkong. Cause I wasn't hungry, I made Daddy order just these. If not, he'd have ordered the five course thing, which is absolutely filling. Then Daddy order a whole duck for the china relatives and whoever's at popo's while I went to church.

Nothing much to say about the valentine's celebration at TF.
Chimes later on.

So tomorrow, I'm going out with ZEE after church!
OH MAN. I miss her! xD

I don't like the blood clot on my face. And it sucks.
-xoxo.




back to top